All Topics / General Property / 10% properties at Rockhampton

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Kings5Kings5
    @kings5

You can get Cashflow positive properties at rocky
    not a real lot left at under 80000 bucks
    had a duplex at 120k available good hunting we bought heaps the cup is full. [:)]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

How did you go avoiding the flood areas? I looked there a couple of months ago, but all was in the wet areas. I didn’t fancy the Fitroy river turning the houses into house boats if it went under again like the 80s.

Profile photo of Kings5Kings5
    @kings5

quote:

How did you go avoiding the flood areas? I looked there a couple of months ago, but all was in the wet areas. I didn’t fancy the Fitroy river turning the houses into house boats if it went under again like the 80s.

Profile photo of Kings5Kings5
    @kings5

[spent a few days we bought 10 houses& a block of units we asked & stayes away from flood

realestates were good try Ashley at Prime properties
    Kim at Harcourts
    kim at Raine & Horne
    Judy at Kas Woch Realty

Profile photo of craigccraigc
    Participant
    @craigc

Hi Kings5

I just had a bit of a look at rocky but seems to me that there alot of vacant rentals there ( about 30 as of 25/10/03 ) has this been a problem for you.

Regards
    Craigc

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

I bought 4 in Rocky in June… average yield over 9.75%, letting them wasn’t a prob. Getting bargains in reasonable nick up there now is pretty hard

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of jaapmeenchijaapmeenchi
    @jaapmeenchi

Dave,
    When you say the cup is full, does that mean that you were possibly looking at some more. I think I might have bought one of the ones you were looking at. Kings5 seems to ring a bell. Do you work with Peter. I had a chat to him the other day. He said that he has bought some “pearlers” up there and they have all been rented out no probs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.