All Topics / General Property / Property investing success secrets?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of mikeejmikeej
    @mikeej

I see a lot of ads for property investing seminars, websites that cost money to access, as well as the books you can buy. I am wondering whether the is any real usefull information to be gained from paying for these services that doesnt get discussed in forums like this one.
    If anyone has been to one of these seminars or bought a set of CD’s or whatever, would you mind sharing some of the ‘secrets’ if any on here. Are they more about motivation than wealth creation secrets?

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi mikeej,

I would say they are about a bit of both.

I know that I definately would not have achieved what I have, without the motivation of the seminars that I’ve been to.

I have found them to be money well spent.

A lot of people get analysis paralasis, and can’t actually get off their backsides and buy something. They spend the year wondering what might have been.[B)]

Apparently only 1% of the people at seminars will actually take action! [:0)] (I think I have got that correct)..But it feels great if you’re that 1%..

Regards,

Del [;)]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

nah i dont think 1% cmon maybe half of the people will think about it, half of those half will give up and only maybe a very few will persue and others will tag along and watch some one do it first before they take a turn, but i dont think 1% only

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

There are no secrets really. Just techniques and strategies which you can learn on these types of forums. The good seminars can give you all of these served up to you over 2 days. They are also good places to meet like minded people and really motivate you.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi mikeej

read as much as you can, borrow books from the library and friends.
    a friend who was a successful investor went to one of those $5,000 weekends and said it was great. but when i asked him what did he learn that he didn’t already know he could answer.
    i’m a little sceptical, i couldn’t justify spending that sorta money, i’d rather buy a house with it.
    regards westan

Profile photo of spawlsspawls
    @spawls

What about Steve’s one day seminars? Has anyone been to one and what have they thought about it? I’m new to all this and would like some advice as to whether it would be beneficial. Thinking of enrolling in the coming seminar at Melbourne. Thanks in advance
    Spawls

Profile photo of mikeejmikeej
    @mikeej

I saw an ad in API for a seminar on getting rich property developing (p23). If anyone went or is going could they reveal the secrets?
    How to turn $7900 into $225000 in 3 months, how to own a $230000 investment property with zero debt in one year and the creative property strategies they talk about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.