All Topics / General Property / NZ Property Market

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Interesting news item regarding the property market in NZ for those who are interested.
    I wonder if this may apply to Australia as well.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/money/0,,5489-2770126,00.html

Good Reading

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Wow… interesting read Muppet… [:)]

I wonder why the author isn’t happy ?? Perhaps because with only one IP he feels that indeed he has “missed the boat”…

I’ve always felt that houses are a pretty good bet. After all, both rich and poor people need somewhere to live right ??

Unlike shares, which aren’t really essential to normal life. Just a simple way i like to look at things i guess… Works for me… [;)]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Muppet, if you took this guy’s view to heart, you would put 30% of the population on the street – wher will they live if they don’t have a landlord renting a home to them? Honestly – by having only one investment property, does he think this will make him only a tiny bit of a ‘nasty landlord’?[}:)]
    If we all listened to the doomsayers we would indeed become one of the herd.
    My aim is to be different, to try things the majority aren’t, to think creatively and to at the end of the day sleep well, knowing I did my best – and I believe you can do it in property!!!
    Lisa R[:I]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.