All Topics / General Property / Lease Option for a student

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of PaulGohPaulGoh
    @paulgoh

hi,

i’ve almost finished the book written by Steve and i have a question in my mind about lease options.

i’m currently an international student studying in South Australia and would wanna know whether is it possible for me under a student visa to go into lease option rather than just renting a place to stay.

this allow me to pay for the place and who knows in the future i might be able to get a PR in australia and probably purchase the home within the agreed period in the written contract..or this seems impossible?

knowing that its impossible to purchase a house as an international student, so would this lease option help me in anyway??

need advice from all of you guys…and Steve Mcknight as well if you are active in this forum

PS: great book i would say…

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Paul,

I know couple of people who were on student visa and bought property here.

Cheers

[:)]
    View member Pictures on this web page.
    http://www.gurustation.com/pi

Profile photo of PaulGohPaulGoh
    @paulgoh

hey,

how do they buy property here? If u were talking about buying a property without their parents paying CASH for the property…then i assume you are inline with my questions..

can u light me up with how they buy the properties in australia?

cheers

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

quote:

Lot’s of student make more money than people who just work. so these people can save money and buy even after paying their fees. [^][^]

and some student got their wife or husband here who are working also and making money so can be done…

View member Pictures on this web page.
    http://www.gurustation.com/pi

Profile photo of PaulGohPaulGoh
    @paulgoh

quote:

quote:

Lot’s of student make more money than people who just work. so these people can save money and buy even after paying their fees. [^][^]

and some student got their wife or husband here who are working also and making money so can be done…

seems like yer talking about ADULT students..
    i’m not sure what point u are making to me by saying alot of students MAKE MORE money compared to those working people..

i’ve not seen a fulltime student making money more than a person who is working…prove me wrong…how are they doing it? i wanna do it too..if its LEGAL…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.