All Topics / General Property / Investors News!! NSW Bus Stop Shelters for Sale!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

Fellow Investors…

I have the exclusive marketing Rights to all the NSW Bus Stop Shelters (B.S.S.)

Limit of Four per Investor….
    Reasonable Conditions Apply…

No more running around Aussie looking for the elusive Investment that meets the 11 second rule………It’s here, and at a measly $12,5000…..You can use your Credit Card for the 10% Deposit….. that’s right a lousy $1,250 on your card as full deposit.

Vendor finance at 7%…what more do you need ?

Returns Guaranteed. Advertising in Bus Stop Shelters ( BSS) is a “Growth Industry”.
    Annual Revenue of $ 1,375 absolutely meets the 11 Sec Rule…………….How can ya lose ..Ya can’t.

That’s $787.50 pa Interest with an Income Guaranteed by, I’m sure you have heard of him, Prince Leonard of “Hut River Province” WA of $1,375… that’s right…Buy on 10% deposit…Vendor Finance 90% @ 7%pa….you pocket $787.50 pa net..Buy 2 and you make a net $1,575 that’s $15.14 per week and no tenants to worry about. Wrap em if ya hafta… be quick.

Platinumn Investors can Invest in a maximum of Four Bus Stop Shelters for $50,000,
    Deposit required $ 5,000 C’mon what’s ya limit? $45,000 Balance @ 7% = $3,150 pa
    Do ya sums…you pocket $2,350 Net. No Mortgages, just a little bita interest on the old Credit Card and a Caveat on your Bus Stop Shelter (BSS)

Provided you meet all the above requirements, the only condition is that the settlement is unconditional and effective 1/04/2004…so you can get em revalued going into settlement…
    See, I really do think of everything for you.

Testimonials:

Benny from Brissy… “ Best Investment I ever made”.

Cameron from Miranda…“ Fantastic, I can’t believe how simple it is”

007 from Adelaide “ Why don’t they build houses this solid”?

Alf from Adelaide …“ Jeez Bill only four each”?

Lucky Phil from Canberra… “ ANZ Valuation gave my four BSS the thumbs up”

Where do you get em ?

First in first served….going fast……….only 54,321 are left. Email [email protected]

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I am keen to get a piece of this action Bill!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of SSLGBSSLGB
    @sslgb

BILL,
    Sounds great,however wasnt sure if it was (BBS) or whether it was just(BS)!?[:)]

joke only, Steve

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks to my big brother ….

Bill,

130 – 0 Bus Shelters Overnight ..

Further to my testimonial, I want to thank you yet again for getting me in on the ground floor on those investments. I trust that this won’t be viewed as insider trading!

Although the Bank’s “drive-by” valuations came in OK, the b*st*r*ds still wanted me to pay LMI again as you will recall.

Thanks to your further instruction and the efforts of my broker, LMI has since been reduced to less than 10% of that originally quoted.

The location, location, location and ambience of each property has given rise to another concern however. (Thankfully the Vacancy Factor has been negligible albeit on short term lease.) But Vagrancy Factor is now a problem. Have you had experience in dealing with Squatters’ Rights?

On the upside, I get to meet new people every day.

Thanks again Bill, in making me realise a brighter retirement.

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Bill can i use my first home buyers grant ??

And i’ll have 4 for me, 4 for each of my 3 sisters and 4 for my brother. My dog will feel left out so she will have 4 too…

Where do i send the cheque ?? [:D]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Paul…

Tell you what I’ll do for you…

Don’t worry about the chq, just send the Deeds to the Ranch in Sydney West. I’ll do a deal with ya Dad…50/50.

Have allocated all 20 BSS on Parramatta Rd for you so your inspections each few months will be a breeze. My brother, LuckyPhil, is worried about Vagrants….jeez, ya can’t satisfy some people.

In yourt best interests, as always

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Paul…

Yeah mate…all covered ,you can use your FBSSOG
    as long as only one per BSS and that you have never owned one before.

Hope this helps in your descision making.

Don’t forget the delayed settlement is an added Bonus, with an appropriate settlement date.

Thanking you for you order of 20 BSS’s

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

hi Bill and all

well i knew it this is the sort of deal i knew was always out there but just couldnt find it.

I looked on the net and everyone kept saying those BSS deals are out there you just got to know where to look?

So Bill where can i purchase Buyer Bus Stops Beware for the templates of how to get these deals.

Well i guess I’ll be heading for New Zealand soon you’ve started another frenzy Bill.

lol kind regards
    alf

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Alf…

Sorry Mate, you’ll havta wait for NZ. You see I got them tied up too. To be released in Mich 2004

Don’t worry about little things like a BSS Buyer Beware Template….. All you have to do mate is check with Paul …he’s already bought 20.

And your “due dilligence”…I wish someone woul change that phrase…in 30 odd years we just callerd it Buyer Beware. and as for the 11 second rule….just “do ya sums”…same thing.

Adelaide next Alf…stay away from our cousins across the Tasman. I’ll save some in Adelaide for you…It’ll be an excuse to come & see you.

G’night Alf

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Bill O’ Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market and B.S.S. Strategies

Cheers

Participant
    @billfromoz

Hey Alf…

You forgot the “Option Writing Strategies

Nearly as good as BSS’s. By the way Cherrie just ordered 4 BSS’s in Pitt St. Sydney. Better than car spaces. Bit a bitunen and a couple of white lines.

Bill
    ps. Only 53,221 left…don’t muck around…or you’ll miss out. Thats a 1000 sold in 2 hours.

Maybe a book in the making….0 to 1000 in 2 hours

Bil
    ps Don’t forget the friendly Vendor Finance.

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Hey Bill, thanks as always for your consideration, you are a true gentleman…

I have a question though. After careful consideration i’m thinking my 20 allocated spots on Parramatta Rd may not be enough to keep me in the manner i am accustomed to…

So, what’s the chances of buying a bus stop in a regional area ?? I hear the yields are outstanding although i’m confused as not all towns have buses right ??
    Will the bank do a 90% lend on a regional bus stop or should i tip in the extra dollars by selling my pushbike and making a 20% deposit thereby avoiding costly mortgage insurance as well as keeping the bank happy ??

Finally, should i buy my bus stop in a town of less than 5,000 people or is this too risky ??

I eagerly await your response Bill and thank you again for this wonderful opportunity… [;)]

Cheers,
    Paul…

P.S. alf, be very wary of NZ bus stops. I’ve heard the gangs are very bad over there and have been known to congregate in shelters without permission from the legal owner – even the police are scared of them… (Have you seen “Once Were Warriors” ?? I’d be scared too !!) [:D]

One advantage though is i’m sure i heard Bill say you could actually buy “sex” at a time over there… Hmmm… [:P]

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Participant
    @billfromoz

Paul…

Seeing your a good customer, yes you can have another 20 and i’ll finance at 100% in the CITY ONLY. Regional because of little to no future CG I’ll still do the 100% but have to charge you either a Grand each LMI or alternatively hafta cut your Dad outa the Western Sydney Ranch…only fair, as I am taking all the risk.

Naturally I expect the Deeds to be totally unencumbered.

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of craigccraigc
    Participant
    @craigc

Hey Bill
    I live in rural NSW and because we do not have the public transport traffic that our city brothers have, i.e. 5 buses per week. We do not have bus shelters, you often sill see the old yellow post in the ground mark “BUS STOP”.
    Are these also included in your lot & if so, do we need a surveyor to mark out the boundrys. I would be interested to know if this type of Bus Stop was at a reduced price, becuase of the lack of structure. The upkeep on this type of stop would be greatly reduced as it would only need to be splashed with some yellow paint every couple of years. So I would imagin that the returns may be much greater. You would also not have the trouble with squatters.
    Please advise on these issues as soon as you can as I have so money burning a small hole in my pockett
    Regards
    Craigc

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

You’ve got a good sense of humour Bill.[:0)]

Profile photo of B.DerosB.Deros
    Participant
    @b.deros

quote:

You’ve got a good sense of humour Bill.[:0)]

Hey, call me stupid (or naive maybe) but is this a real offer or a joke??
    I am interested if it’s the real deal.
    thanks,
    Ben

Profile photo of B.DerosB.Deros
    Participant
    @b.deros

The email bounced so I guess not.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Aha, sneaky Bill. I see he changed his email address from that which was originally there!!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

im confused, is this seriously real or is this a fun joke, please answer cause if it is real i am interested.

thanks still_in_school

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Guys, a hint: the settlement date is for April First.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.