All Topics / Hotch Potch / Cant wait for equity?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

hi ppl,

here is my situation, what can i possibly do?

i have maxed out my equity, i want to purchase more property, i can either wait for another re-evaluation or wait for some substantial profit from my other IP, first problem the re-evualtion i will have to wait till the 10th of november next month or is there another way i can purchase the properties from the same bank i go to, with out the use of my equity?

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

All comments welcome, thanks

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

10th of November is only 3 weeks away, unless you meant next year? Whay do you have to wait – valuation can be organised fairly easily via the bank.

@still-in-school

that still to long, it may only be 3 weeks a way but the property im lookin at has a tenant there on a 2 year least and has a remaining 1 year and 8 months still, also the property is comin at only $55,000.00 and postive cash flow, is there any way i can purchase this property with out havin to wait for my equity?

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

use a credit card as deposit, or borrow the 20% deposit from someone, maybe? This could do until you can access that equity in 3 weeks?

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

@still-in-school

thanks terryw, i will look at that as soon as i can, i spoke to the bank and the real estate agent, what i thought up was i could get to organise subject to finance and allow a 3 week period for that, if the vendor agrees, well im in luck but not i guess ill have to keep trying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cant wait for equity?’ is closed to new replies.