All Topics / Opinionated! / ITS GONE DOWNHILL!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I think the only “problem” that the enormous influx of newbies has caused is that there’s now so many posts on here, I can’t keep up!!!
    I basically only scan headings, so I’m sure I’ve missed heaps of great discussions. I just don’t have enough time to spend online going through everything.
    Sigh…. [:(]

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of SamwiseSamwise
    @samwise

Hi MJK,
    I was only being sarcastic too (but a bit annoyed at your honest remarks)
    Artie, thanks for your response to me-
    I do agree with Felicity about the amount of posts lately – and having been busy for over a week out of town doing up my new investment – set of 8 units – I find it difficult keeping up with all the posts.
    However, I do agree that Mel is the tops.

Kind regartds,

Trish

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I’m with Malachi and Bill – I purchased my first property and started learning about positive cash flow and stuff 10yrs before I joined the forum – newbie is relative, and should not be the judgement platform for knowledge. Each of us brings different knowledge and info to the forum. I have seen lots of questions asked about things I know the answer to. And I have also seen more about stuff I didn’t know. People like Sooshie, MiniMogul, Melbear, Westan and a host of others not named have given me information and time that I really appreciate.
    And to reiterate, just because you have a hundred posts doesn’t mean you said 100 intelligent things!!!!![:D] Lisa R

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

I think it’s wonderful that so many investors can get together to share ideas regardless of how experienced they are. I’m always learning new things, which means I’m alive and it’s a good day [:D]
    Lisa, thanks for your kind words [^][8D]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

I have beene in property for years but this forum has opened my eyes to many different strategies. As a “newbie” I posted quite a few times before realizing that by sitting back and reading other posts I gained information in a more orderly flow that I was able to digest rather than swallow whole. Newbies ask questions that more experienced investers may have forgotten over time and it is always good to have your memory jogged about some little snippet that just might be the answer to some current problem.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

[:D]
    Anyway, the market is always changing, new strategies are being created everyday, some learn and some try to use what they know best.

We are all learning from each other, I have found that some newbies are very knowledgable and its worth getting as much information from as many resources as possible so you can make your own plans and decisions.

[:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.