All Topics / Opinionated! / Structural engineers needed for advice!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PimpilaiPimpilai
    @pimpilai

Hello everybody.
    Is there anyone who accesses this forum a structural engineer? I really need to know what it takes to be a structural engineer, and how someone like me could enter this career. Certainly I asked people close to me their opinions, but not any I can contact really is working in this field.
    I am a single mother [:X] of two young children, currently work as a research engineer at an educational institute. I don’t have any consultancy experience. What are the pros and cons of this career as you really face, i.e growth/stability ? How to start? [?][?][?]
    Well, I am also interested in property investing, but seems that to achieve my goal I need steady income to begin with. And my children are my priority as well.
    Thank you so much for your time.

Pimpilai [:I]

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Pimpilai…try posting this in the “Property” forum threads… you may have better luck..

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16

[:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of PimpilaiPimpilai
    @pimpilai

Right though! Silly me [:P] Forgot that i’m a hybrid-engineer who likes soap opera. Will try my luck there. Thanks Arty [8)]

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Pimpilai… pleasure [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.