All Topics / General Property / Has anyone used Mortgage Choice

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of mitzu5mitzu5
    Participant
    @mitzu5

Could someone who has used Mortgage Choice give me some feed back please.
    I live in Sydney and thought Id try a big Mortgage broker
    Have tried using the search button but it came up empty.
    Kind regards

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi mitzu5[:D]

There are motgage brokers who are great at servicing the specialized needs of investors on this site.
    Normal Brokers may not understand setting up loans for trust structures or avoiding cross colateralization etc.
    It is important to set up your investment structure correctly at the start.

Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    [email protected]
    http://www.ipal.com.au

Profile photo of steven.fergusonsteven.ferguson
    @steven.ferguson

Mitzu,

I bought my first IP through Mortgage Choice in Windsor. Andrew Heath is the principal, and his work before, and follow up after settlement was exemplary. I highly reccommend him.

Good luck,
    Steve Ferguson

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Mitzu…

Why not ask the “expert Brokers” on this site that understand property investment..cause their doing it mate.

Seems crazy to me that you don’t do biz with the guys/gals right here on the forum.

It’s not the Company that’s important but the person you get to deal with. If you want a second opinion on MC talk to one of our regular posters “Fatboy”…his names Paul and he had a bad experience with the guy he ended up with at MC

Plenty of brokers just a mouse click away on this Forum… they can look after you.

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Mortgage Choice is a franchised system. There isn’t anything good or bad in that.

When you select a broker the individual is more important than the company that he markets through.

Best to use a broker that has a good reputation or that is referred to you by someone you trust.

Good luck with the search,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

I have a friend who is a mortgage broker for Mortgage Choice in Melbourne. (He used to work for CBA as a loans manager before that).

I’ve never had any problems with him. He has always been totally honest with me, and if he can’t beat someone else’s deal he will tell me straight out. But of course, I understand that they are all different franchises… so it may depend which branch you go to.

Profile photo of kelvinhkelvinh
    @kelvinh

I used mortgage choice…they were good but alittle conservative..
    which ended up good for me as its was my PPOR and hadnt really had much experience having to put away for a mortgage…

Profile photo of mitzu5mitzu5
    Participant
    @mitzu5

Thanks everyone for the great feed back…I think I may try another approach. I left a message at MC for someone to call me back but no one did. Not a good sign..Im abit fighten of selecting a Mortgage broker. You hear so many bad reports but I know I need to. Would like to talk to a broker who really understands your particular needs plz.

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Hi Mitzu,

Home Loan Connexion have a very experienced broker team in Sydney who I can highly recommend. They have been around and there’s not much they can’t help people with.

Try Mike Mabey via email on [email protected] or phone 0412 484 288.

Good luck and keep pressing on, I think seeing a broker is definitely the right approach for education if nothing else.

[:)]
    Mel
    [email protected]

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

Hi Mitzu…

There is no need for you to be having problems in selecting aBroker who will look after you.

Isuggested that you contact one of the Brokers on this Forum, as they volunteer their time freely in giving advice. The advice I have read on the forums has been sound.

If you want more than an email address and prefer to talk with a broker on the Forum,I noticed that Simon Macks from Mortgage Hunter has his mobile to take your call now…0425 228 985.

Put your mind at rest and at least talk to Simon…you may be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of mitzu5mitzu5
    Participant
    @mitzu5

Thanks Mel and Bill,

I will be contacting one of the brokers suggested.
    Mel, I know seeing a broker will be very educational for me. Im so new at this but am pleased to get great feed-back to help point me in the right direction.
    Thanks heaps

Andrea

Profile photo of laurenlauren
    @lauren

Hi mitzu5.

We bought our last investment property with their help (my husband was out of work, and they found us the right loan). We used David Hooper of Mortgage Choice Baulkham Hills (ph 9680 2300) – he’s great!

Lauren & Stuart Walker.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.