All Topics / General Property / Mortage Insurance Waiver

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Buzz LightyearBuzz Lightyear
    Participant
    @buzz-lightyear

I will be talking to my mortgage broker on the issue of trying to find lenders who have a mortgage insurance waiver (for LVR >80%). Prior to this, wanting to know;

Is there any information either on the web (haven’t been able to find as yet) regarding these types of packages?

What you need to qualify? Professional associations, quals etc

Regards
    James

Profile photo of MobileMortgage3MobileMortgage3
    @mobilemortgage3

Hi James
    The ANZ Medical Practitioners Package has a LMI waiver with LVR up to 95% for house units & townhouses, conditions apply.

Some of the Pepper Homeloans packages (full doc & Low Doc)will go up to 90% LVR.
    Regards Steven

Mobile Mortgage
    [email protected]
    Phone 0402483216

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Hi James

I think HomeSide has a product that has an 18 year term on P&I that does not charge mortgage insurance.

Alternatively, a Big 4 lender may lend you say 85% and waive mortgage insurance so long as you agree to be placed on an accelerated repayment program (i.e. pay down the loan below 80% within 2 – 3 years).

Other than these examples I am not aware of any ways of the lender not charging the premium.

Cheers

Stu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.