All Topics / General Property / Home Loan Affordability Report June 2003

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Agent007Agent007
    Participant
    @agent007

After doing a bit in investigative work (due diligemnce) on the state of the PI market I came across this little gem of info.

Apparently the REIA charge $33 for it but I found it for free on AMP’s website.

It goes into depth in each capital city of loan affordability. And other relevant market data for the savvy PI.

It’s shows that the current HLA is best for the NT, ACT & Tas.

Here’s the link to the pdf file: http://www.ampgroup.com/display/file/0,2461,FI11841%255FSI3,00.pdf?filename=hlar+june+03+quarter%2Epdf

And you’ll find their releases on these reports at http://www.ampgroup.com/2column/0,2445,CH966%255FNI3566%255FSI3,00.html

Let me know if this stuff is of some use for your PI activities. Hey, at least you saved 33 bucks. [:D]

David Paxton
    “You Only Live Twice”

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day David…

Got one for October?

I wouldn’t believe anything that came from AMP.

You’re doing a good job David…
    How’s your finances & Trust going?

Thanks mate

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Agent007Agent007
    Participant
    @agent007

Hey Bill,

Once bitten twice shy with AMP… [:D]

I’m doing my bookwork today to finalise mi 2002/03 figures & do last quarters BAS statement. Then off to the accountant for my tax return. And get advice for legal/tax structures for investing & business trading (I already trade within my company)

Plus the painter is booked in to paint the outside of our house in 2 weeks. So I can get the best LOC on my house for investing.

Cheers,

David Paxton
    “You Only Live Twice”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.