All Topics / General Property / Central Coast Property Investors Club(NSW)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of LynchyLynchy
    @lynchy

I am still hoping to try & find anyone interested in starting a Property Investers Club on the Central Coast of NSW.Sourcing +cash flow properties as a priority.Could Mr or Mrs Motivated please call me .Wayne 43 445770 or [email protected] Thanks Lynchy

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Depending on how far up the coast you are planning to take it then count me in too.

I am in Newcastle and have some experience with the local market.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of motivatedmotivated
    @motivated

I have emailed you Lynchy. There must be more investers out there living on the Central Coast that are interested in a get together.

Profile photo of nugennugen
    @nugen

I’m on the Central Coast. Sounds like a good idea. I’ll call you.

Nu Gen

Profile photo of sally1sally1
    @sally1

quote:

I am still hoping to try & find anyone interested in starting a Property Investers Club on the Central Coast of NSW.Sourcing +cash flow properties as a priority.Could Mr or Mrs Motivated please call me .Wayne 43 445770 or [email protected] Thanks Lynchy

hi lynchy there is the investors club based in qld they have support members in your area as well as the rest of aussie ive bought 3 ips through them they arrange finance ips etc check them out ay http://www.investors club .com.au yr local contact would be terry mckinnon 0419997683

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

Off the topic a bit – Lynchy did u work for Mercantile Mutual? If so, email David O’Brien on [email protected]

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

Off the topic a bit – Lynchy did u work for Mercantile Mutual? If so, email David O’Brien on [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.