Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

OK so arty ruined it and told u we got our rats LOL (I called mine Terra because shes a right little terror LOL) His reaction was “they are big….arent they” (they are 4 months old) followed by “do they bite” YES!! LOL

A little nervous at first…but I think we all were…lol..including the rats…48 hours on…and things have settled…they are used to us….love sitting on our shoulders to sleep…getting used to being held…and Im in love with the little ratbags hahahaha

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Pinky

Where’s Arty sleeping now? In the rats’ cage?

Regards

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Muppet… haha [:D]

Im comfortable with them now.. I had Ginger and Onyx dozing off on me last night. They snuggled into my arm and were very cosy, we watched a movie with the rats just being quiet on us.. [:D][:D]

They are intellegent!, and quick !.[:O][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

lol arty wouldnt fit in the rat cage!! The kennel is big enough tho..*hint hint* (arty is a doona theif!!)

I cant believe how quick the little buggers are…and brave enough to jump too!! Onyx is the worst…she just wont sit still unless you are feeding her!! I told arty he should call her Jett coz she takes off like one….LOL

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Pinkster…theres no room left in the dog house, the 3 dogs take up all the space….. [:D][:D] I’ll kick the kids out in the back yard and sleep in their room [}:)][}:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.