All Topics / Heads Up! / Questions about Jamie McIntyre

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of TheresaTheresa
    @theresa

Hi,
    Have just watched a video about share rental by Jamie McIntyre. Did a search on the net but could not find much info. Does anyone know anything about this or about 21st Century Academy? Any info would be apreciated.[?]
    Theresa

Profile photo of xyzzyxyzzy
    Participant
    @xyzzy

Try the Australian Securities Investment Comission.

Frm memory he has been bought to their attention!

Profile photo of mkchinmkchin
    @mkchin

Hi Theresa,

I went to one of his free seminar in Geelong in 2001, both me and my friend thought he was a bit shoddy, provide a lot of information, mostly dubious, and with a lot of hidden agenda, got his package but then decided to return and get a full refund which I did. couldn’t remember much but he wasn’t there, he had a speaker substituting. i wouldn’t go near him….

regards

Profile photo of ChrisO_3ChrisO_3
    Participant
    @chriso_3

I highly recommend you run a search of ‘Jamie McIntyre’ and ’21st Century Academy’ through Google. It brings up some interesting information.

It appears that four of his companies went into liquidation last year including one company trading as 21st Century Academy, and there has been civil penalty applications against his wife, himself and his companies. There are articles from ASIC and even transcripts from the Supreme Court in relation to these actions.
    It appears he may have been involved in some dodgy use of funds involving his students in some way.

I’ve decided to certainly steer clear of Jamie and his 21st Century Academy. But do your own reading and research and make up your own mind.

Chris

Profile photo of Jamie McintyreJamie Mcintyre
    @jamie-mcintyre

from Jamie Mcintyre
    regarding attending a seminar run by a substitue speaker for me in geelong.If you could recall who was the speaker as I dont recall ever using substitute speakers.It may have been someone elses seminar entirely as Ive certainly never spoken in geelong.

regarding ASIC allegations.Asic has targeted just about everyone in the wealth seminar industry including myself.After 2 and half years of spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars they have failed to prove any wrong doing by myself and they know they wont which is why they have not pursued the case but they know if they throw enough mud some will stick and there will always be some gullible people that will fall for their alleged deceit.
    One is innocent until to proven guilty but as the tall poppy syndrome is common in australia especially if you become above average ,particularly around money then you unfortunately become a target.For those that the truth matters your welcome to go to http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au to check out the facts.
    I no longer to do seminars by choice so the only way to take advantage of how I taught my clients to become millionaires is by a free video.If anyone has any questions or queries your welcome to contact me at [email protected]
    I suggest you neither be gullible nor cynical if one wishes to be a success in life but rather have a healthy skepticism ie that means one checks out the facts and doesnt take to much notice of rumours,gossip or hearsay.
    Happy investing and I commend Steve Mcknights work so take advantage of it .

regards Jamie .

Jamie
    http://www.jamiemcintyre.com

Profile photo of scissorsscissors
    @scissors

To check who owns the website that information is posted on. Go to a domain search engine

http://www.namescout.com/search.asp

This will tell you whom owns the domain.

http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au

Cheers all,

Scissors

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

check this out

http://propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/10094.html

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of NehalNehal
    @nehal

hey jamie,

im just a 15 year old guy who want to know more about investing and be rich to help people who are poor and enjoying my life. Please give me a solution….thanks

Nehal Singh

Nehal Rajan Singh

Profile photo of GambiniGambini
    @gambini

Jamie is not shoddy he is more knowledgable than steve mcknight himself
    he is simply teaching ordinary folk far more than the government wants ppl to know hence why they try to discredit him
    Long live Jamie
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican
    Originally posted by scissors:

To check who owns the website that information is posted on. Go to a domain search engine

http://www.namescout.com/search.asp

This will tell you whom owns the domain.

http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au

Cheers all,

Scissors

Um, its obvious to anyone who the site belongs to……

Jamie is fine….. what he teaches is legitimate…. there are multiple ways to learn something….. up to you…..

Too many posters here with very generalised comments…..

ASIC are not exactly angels themselves….

Profile photo of wezwazwezwaz
    Participant
    @wezwaz

This is not a plug for Jamie, but I will add to what Pelican said…

Don’t think regulatory authorities such as ASIC, Fair Trading, etc. are Gods. They fail the general public in the most basic ways. If you have a small claim they are not interested. The big end of town is all they are after. What this means to an individual is you might have been scammed of thousands of dollars – very important to you, but ASIC will tend to think it is chickenfeed and not worth wasting time on.

They have a few lines they fall back on:

“Sorry it’s not our problem,” as they handball it to someone else.

“We are under-resourced.”

Really, how much value is being added by the many “regulatory authorities”? An investigation into their activities wouldn’t go astray.

Profile photo of mitsukaimitsukai
    @mitsukai
    Originally posted by mkchin:

Hi Theresa,

I went to one of his free seminar in Geelong in 2001, both me and my friend thought he was a bit shoddy, provide a lot of information, mostly dubious, and with a lot of hidden agenda, got his package but then decided to return and get a full refund which I did. couldn’t remember much but he wasn’t there, he had a speaker substituting. i wouldn’t go near him….

regards

Um, if it was a free seminar, why did you go back to get a full refund? Was that for the package? Your post is not clear.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.