Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)
  • Profile photo of smenkharesmenkhare
    @smenkhare

Hi. Does anyone know any good property investing software that doesn’t cost a fortune?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

EZ-Rent its free and from what i can tell a very good package

hope this help

Profile photo of milen007milen007
    @milen007

where you can get it? link? thanks

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

http://www.EZ-Rent.com

ANy one got richmastery software?

Cheers

@milen007

the software is really great… excellent.. thanks for the link

Profile photo of jahgeejahgee
    @jahgee

You could also try P.O.S.H property owner system.
    available from Harvey Norman for a couple of hundred bucks…it’s great, tracks all costs, and can do depreciation etc etc…

cheers

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

What about the PIA software from Jan Somers, is that good? Does anybody have it?

Profile photo of ComsolComsol
    Participant
    @comsol

Hi Celivia,

Yes, I have it and have started using it. As I’m fairly new at this sort of thing I’m still sorting out what all the various costs are. The software, however, seems very comprehensive and they also provide updates for state tax rates, etc. A while back (before I discovered this forum and Steve’s book), I started setting up my own Excel spreadsheet (I’m a computer programmer) but for the amount of time it took, it just wasn’t worth it. Cheaper to spend a couple of hundred and take advantage of someone else’s expertise.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

David

Profile photo of bushrangerbushranger
    Participant
    @bushranger

Has anyone had trouble installing the EZ-Rent software once downloaded.

Cheers Bushranger!

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi All[:D]
    I use PIA PRO ,it is very comprehensive.The only problem is that you can’t email a report unless the recipent has a copy on their system.This is not a problem if it is used soley for your own use.If any one knows of a program that can be emailed I would be interested.
    Regards

Bryce Inglis
    [email protected]
    http://www.ipal.com.au

@milen007

i m sure that the client can download a demo version to view the pia file. demo version avail in their website

Profile photo of Agent007Agent007
    Participant
    @agent007

Shame the Ez-Rent program will not run on Win95 (both my desktop & laptop both are on Win95).

Guess it’s time to upgrade my hardware….

BTW does any of those programs also do IRR (internal Rate of Return) over a time line of years?

Dolf De Roos wisely recommends this as a final analysis on the numbers of a deal. It’s basic financial analysis I did back at uni all those years ago….

David Paxton
    “You Only Live Twice”

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

quote:

BTW does any of those programs also do IRR (internal Rate of Return) over a time line of years?

Dolf De Roos wisely recommends this as a final analysis on the numbers of a deal. It’s basic financial analysis I did back at uni all those years ago….

David Paxton
    “You Only Live Twice”

PIA which is a great program calculates IRR

Michael Yardney
    Metropole Properties
    http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Bryce,

You can email a report to anyone. The email includes a weblink to download a small reader software.

I do it often with clients.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi Simon[:D]
    Thanks for the info.

Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    [email protected]
    http://www.ipal.com.au

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

Not specifically a property investing program, but we are about to purchase this one:
    http://www.mortgagewatchdog.com.au/default.htm
    Basically will tell you how much the banks are ripping you off. Cost $200 and has a $300 money back guarantee if you can’t find any overcharging by the bank.[:D]

We are wondering about getting Rick Ottons Wrap Pack. Has anyone tried this? I tend to be a bit suss about so called property investors who seem to be making more money off their product selling than off their actual properties. [xx(] Don’t mind paying a few hundred dollars for the right advise but once it gets into the thousands I get a bit sceptical. Does anyone know of any good Wrap software? [8)] Basically we want all the legal forms etc. We already have a wrapee ready to go. Just got to find a property and a good accountant.

Fibejebe

Profile photo of GavinGavin
    @gavin

Fibejebe,

I would recommend either Steve’s Wrap secrets revealed or Rick Ottons Wrap pack or even better get both. I found them both an invaluable source of information on how to get our wrap investing up and running. As for software, we have purchased WAMM to handle our loan statements. There was another program called Trackit but I don’t think it got to far.

Best regards,

Gavin

Profile photo of ComsolComsol
    Participant
    @comsol

Bryce,

Another option is to have a fax option installed on your computer (as a printing device). You can then fax straight from the software (or any program for that matter) just as though you are printing. Works easiest on later operating systems such as Windows XP but also possible on earlier versions. All you need is a modem connected to a phone line which you will have if you use the internet.

Cheers,

David

Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent
    Quote:
    Shame the Ez-Rent program will not run on Win95 (both my desktop & laptop both are on Win95).

Hmm. You know, maybe with the latest greatest version of Internet Explorer installed, it may work..

I tried to do this but found the VB (visual basic) IRR function to be unstable and abandoned it..

Any other suggestions for enhancements to EZ-Rent are welcomed.

regards

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors.
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Profile photo of OzpatinQ8OzpatinQ8
    @ozpatinq8

I have Property Manager Pro Version 3.14, I can email it (6Mb) if anyone wants it. Also heres a freebie, looks ok.

http://www.otter-software.com.au/Software/PropertyTrackerPages/NEWSBREAKNOWFREE.html

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.