Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sally1sally1
    @sally1

[:D]hi guys ive heard big guns like citibank will lend on 20% equity have you heard of this will ring them tomorrow anyway also i have 5 ips equity approx 282000 [very conservative] with my lender it goes to a great extent on how much you earn per year in that case it would be difficult to continually buy property one or two every few months hope this makes sense guys great site/forum goin to nz november visit folks look at ips

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Sally,

All lenders will lend on 20% depending on serviceability.

I wonder if you are describing a LODOC loan where your income does not have to be substantiated?

Can you be a little clearer with your question?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of sally1sally1
    @sally1

hi mh no lodoc loan interest only open lines of credit ncle perm bdlg soc hope this makes sense regards sally1
    Sally,

All lenders will lend on 20% depending on serviceability.

I wonder if you are describing a LODOC loan where your income does not have to be substantiated?

Can you be a little clearer with your question?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

[/quote]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Sally,

I am in Newcastle too[:D] just had a lovely afternoon at Nobby’s with the girls!.

The Perm doesn’t have the most competitive rates and watch out for their deferred establishment fee.

There are better products out there!

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.