All Topics / General Property / Property Management Fees

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,

Mel .. exactly !!

See you at Olim’s

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of MalPMalP
    @malp

luckyone – Thanks again! Amaroo huh, who knows, they might even be next to each other! :) I too would like to get into positively geared investments but I think a strategy involving a few high capital growth properties in good areas like Gungahlin is a good way to balance out the portfolio, even if they are negatively geared… when the Gungahlin Drive Extension goes in and the town centre is complete, imagine the prices then, interest rate rise or no interest rate rise! I’m not sure about the bed thing, but if the tenant’s posessions aren’t causing damage and aren’t unreasonable posessions (like a gutted car out in the front yard [:)] ) I would have assumed that it would be ok.

melbear and LuckyPhil – thank you very much for the invite, I shall try very, very hard to make it out there. It’s in civic isn’t it?

If anyone would like to contact me privately about tales of property managers, my email address is [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Mal

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.