Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of B.DerosB.Deros
    Participant
    @b.deros

Just a general discussion post…

What do you think of the various property magazines out there?
    I have looked at a couple, esp Australian Property Investor. There is a lot of fluff but I think some good stuff or at least food for thought.
    I am always sceptical of the articles relating to what’s going to happen to the market next though…and I prefer articles written by investors rather than journos!

Ben

Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

Hi, I think the API is great, and we have subscribed to it for about 2 years. Always interested in the real stories from investors, not journos but take it all in as well. I always read the real estate info in the local papers, what has sold and for what prices and pick up the mags from the agents wherever I go to keep up on prices etc. I keep an open mind as far as ‘what is going to happen’ hopefully having bought wisely with possibilities in mind as far as any possible downturn.
    Anna

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I think the articles in API are excellent. They are written by very professional and knowledgeable people… especially that guy by the name of Stuart Wemyss… he really knows his stuff. [;)][;)][:D]

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of WauloKWauloK
    @waulok

Baha! Good one, Stu [:D]

I bought API a few days ago and have been reading it. Even Stephen is in this issue talking about Wraps.

Hopeful, keen and learning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.