All Topics / General Property / cheap property

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of sunshinesunshine
    @sunshine

Does anyone have any opinion on the website
    cheappropertydeals.com.au ???
    Has anyone used these guys?

Cheers[:)]

Profile photo of zanis1zanis1
    @zanis1

Hehe… thats funny! When i place your URL into the web browser it gets referred to Rich Mastery!!

Sunshine would you consider any company that did this practice trustworthy?

Best Regards

Marc

Profile photo of sunshinesunshine
    @sunshine

Yes, you would be right. Thanks Marc. They advertised in the ‘Womens Money’ magazine, a failry new mag which I wont be buying again. I think I am in information overload, trying to understand all this. Am just finishing my Masters in Nursing which has cost me a small bomb and now wish I had invested it in finance education instead. Cheers!

@zanis1

Hi sunshine!

What I did in order to learn about property investment is read books and participate within forums. I personally believe that you should never have to go to a seminar or get into Get Rich schemes to learn about property investment.

Maybe I am wrong but the forums is the ultimate place to learn and to make contacts. Look at all the people within this forum!! You have real estate agents, property managers, mortgage brokers and most importantly people who have been through it all – some have succeeded while others have learned important lessons and are starting to succeed.

Information should be free or close to it.

Best regards

Marc

[email protected]

Profile photo of LucyLouLucyLou
    @lucylou

Hello one and all,
    I gather from the posts below that Richmastery is not thought of well here ??
    I am from NZ, and they have a huge following, I would be interested in anyones thoughts on what they are doing, and why prehaps you don’t subscribe to their methods, or if you do etc.
    Many thanks
    LL

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

I actually went to their seminar in August (cost a small fortune). I learnt alot, but yes you could learn it all from books and other people, but at the time I didnt know much about real estate. It was basically a crash course in real estate, got onto some great contacts (for those of you here in the ACT) like accountants and bank managers who actually invest themselves, these people have saved me from myself more times than i care to admit.
    I have their software in which you crunch all the numbers including depreciation so you’re negative geared but positive cashflow. Though now having read steves book I’m thinking maybe a couple of positive geared houses just to diversify.

@zanis1

Hello all,

I am not saying there are good or bad in their concepts etc… But I am concerned at this referral web site strategy. Why do they need to do this? It seems like aggressive marketing.

Maybe I have been reading too much Henry Kaye news reports and hearing too much other bad points about get rich schemes.

RM maybe awesome and benefit people of all walks of life and I personally have not gone to their seminars. But this referral thing has placed a brick wall up against them.

best regards

Marc

@zanis1

P.s

shaunwalker has demonstrated the power of forums with his post. You can read his post and make a decision for yourself whether you should go or not.

I am not hear to make a buck out of investors – my web site is there to provide free and independent information – to help people with investing in New Zealand. The benefit for us is that we learn from our members.

I come from a different angle than RM. Good luck to them and I hope they make people rich – whats wrong with that?

Best regards

marc
    [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.