All Topics / General Property / Templates for evaluating a deal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi all

I have noticed alot that people after templates for working out a deal or for making offers … well I thought that I share what I do with you.

I purchased Steve’s Buyer Beware ebook, it has a template for every situation, evaluating a deal, a property, a tenant even an template to make an offer. Which out of interest I recevied an email from the agent on my first deal saying that he appreciated my professionally presented offer it made his job so easy and it was nice to deal with people that new what they are doing … little did he know I was packing it.

I have since turned the template for eveluating a deal into a spreadsheet and can quickly change the variables around to work out the best way to present my offer. It also has stacks of info about evaluating your information.

I highly reccommend this ebook to everyone, you order online in the resources section and it is sent to you by email in about 1 minute. And it’s not to expensive.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of JoshwalyJoshwaly
    @joshwaly

Hi all,

Is that the lemon pack? the one reffered to in 0 – 130 for about $60

P.S Thanks i was sceptical as there is a great inspection checklist in anita bells property investment book, but it did lack in thenumber department.

Regards Josh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.