All Topics / General Property / Central Coast Property Investers

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of LynchyLynchy
    @lynchy

Howdy,I would like to start a Property Investers Club on the Central Coast of NSW.I live in Ettalong but have properties in Wyong,Ourimbah & Woy Woy.I would like to meet like minded people & talk about ways of finding positive cash flow properties.It would be informal over a cuppa.If anyone’s interested let me know.Good luck everyone.Wayne

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Hi there,

Looking at a property in Wyong at the moment. Other than looking at websites etc,which we are doing at the moment, how do you find out about the industry and future prospects for Wyong.We are in Darwin, so bit hard to find out anything from up here, but will fly down to take a look before we commit.

Thanks again[|)]

Profile photo of motivatedmotivated
    @motivated

Hi Lynchy, I also live on the central coast and was thinking about doing the same thing. I have 3 investment properties (2 are + cash) and and in the process of buying a few more. I spend a lot of time researching areas and have found lots of +cash areas. My problem is finding time to drive or fly there. Once I have been to an area and got to know the streets I am happy to buy over the phone. What I am hoping to do is get a group of people and take it in turns in travelling to an area and find out the good and bad streets, agents etc etc.

Profile photo of Lawry73Lawry73
    @lawry73

Hey I’m interested in Central Coast properties.
    I last visited CC in August and found that the property prices have been rising.

I just wonder if I should buy. Also, I am unfamiliar with CC. I don’t mind coming up from Sydney.

Please keep me informed about the CC investor club.

Profile photo of LynchyLynchy
    @lynchy

quote:

Hi Lynchy, I also live on the central coast and was thinking about doing the same thing. I have 3 investment properties (2 are + cash) and and in the process of buying a few more. I spend a lot of time researching areas and have found lots of +cash areas. My problem is finding time to drive or fly there. Once I have been to an area and got to know the streets I am happy to buy over the phone. What I am hoping to do is get a group of people and take it in turns in travelling to an area and find out the good and bad streets, agents etc etc.

@lynchy

[/quote]

@lynchy

Hi motivated,great to hear from you.Sounds like you & I should have a chat.My phone is 43 445770 or [email protected] My name is Wayne.Hope to talk to you soon.Thanks.

@lynchy

quote:

Would like very much to have a [email protected] or 43445770.Thanks very much Wayne.

@lynchy

C’mon motivated,please contact me & lets get started.[:D]Wayne,43 445770.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.