Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SnowgumSnowgum
    @snowgum

Hi All

Another newbie requesting advice from those who have been there, done that.

I have been getting quotes for Conveyancers in NSW but the cheapest in my locale is $900+. Can anyone recommend a good conveyancer who does not charge quite so much?

Snowgum

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Where are you?

$900 isn’t expensive. I shopped around and found $800 plus GST about the cheapest. The most expensive was $2500. You can clearly see that $900 is at the lower end.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of SnowgumSnowgum
    @snowgum

quote:

Where are you?

$900 isn’t expensive. I shopped around and found $800 plus GST about the cheapest. The most expensive was $2500. You can clearly see that $900 is at the lower end.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of SnowgumSnowgum
    @snowgum

Hi Simon

I’m just outside Canberra. Saw some posts from VIC where prices were a lot cheaper. Did not think that there could be such a price difference between states. Guess I was wrong[:(]

Snowgum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.