All Topics / Opinionated! / $25,000…<edited>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day…

My alternative Investment….With 29 year experience I invite you to join me…

<<DELETED BY ADMIN AS IT IS IN BREACH OF OUR ACCEPTABLE ADVERTISING POLICY.>>

Bill O’Mara

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Billfromoz

Advertising IS NOT ALLOWED on the forum.

This is not the first time you have made this offer although in the last one you were free!

I have no problem with you jumping on the mentoring or lecturing circuit bandwagon, but just remeber that you can’t advertise it here.

Leigh K

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Bill,

You are both a welcome and important member of this community, however, like all others, we require that you adhere to the forum rules.

To this extent, advertising of external commercial resources is not allowed on this forum, so we have no option but to edit your post.

I think it’s wise that you consider your intentions moving forward. Are you here to help out of the goodness of your own heart, or are you here to market (by trading information)? Either way that’s fine, but just do it in a way that is acceptable.

As an idea, put a reference to a website in a signature that appears at the bottom of all your posts.

E.g.

Billfromoz
    I have resources that can help you. Find out more at: http://www.???.???

Regards,

The friendly yet firm Admin Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.