All Topics / Hotch Potch / Not sure what to do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of YalataYalata
    @yalata

Hallo, I’m brand new to this site having found out about it from the 0-130 properties book I am reading. I am keen to buy positively geared properties in SE Queensland where I have just moved to.

I’ve made prliminary enquiries with banks who say they’ll lend $150-170 000 on the basis of equity in the 4 houses we have at present.

Where is a good place to look for these properties I live around Ipswich),and who is best to look to for finance?

I have a lot to learn

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Yalata

Welcome to the forum, I hope you are enjoying the book and look forward to your contribution to this forum.

I suggest that you try looking on realestate.com.au do a search by price of regional areas in QLD and see what comes up. As you are from that way you will already know a bit about the areas.

As for finance, brokers (of which there a few on the forum that can help you) banks etc.

I think you would really benefit from taking some time to read as much information on the forum through past posts and really get to understand, structuring, cf+ investing, and working out what your goal is and why you want to do this.

Good luck

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Yatala

Nice to have you on the forum.

Based in Brisbane we would be happy to assist you with any finance queries. Please feel free to email me deal away from the public forum and I would be happy to run my eye over them.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of YalataYalata
    @yalata

Thanks for the welcome and the replies. I’ll get into a bit of solid homework and learn what I can from past wisdom shared.

I’d also be happy to run some deals past you 007 when I find them. I’m currently investigating what the two mainstream banks (with whom I have existing investment loans), can do for me in terms of getting some more equity loans to cover deposits and closing fees, that’s the right way to go isn’t it?

I have much to learn so I’ll keep researching for a while till I get a feel for what it’s all about. Until now I haven’t had an exclusive focus on positivly geared properties so I’ve gone through a bit of a revloution in clarifying my direction over the last two days.

Thanks again.

Profile photo of YalataYalata
    @yalata

Thanks for the welcome and the replies. I’ll get into a bit of solid homework and learn what I can from past wisdom shared.

I’d also be happy to run some deals past you 007 when I find them. I’m currently investigating what the two mainstream banks (with whom I have existing investment loans), can do for me in terms of getting some more equity loans to cover deposits and closing fees, that’s the right way to go isn’t it?

I have much to learn so I’ll keep researching for a while till I get a feel for what it’s all about. Until now I haven’t had an exclusive focus on positivly geared properties so I’ve gone through a bit of a revloution in clarifying my direction over the last two days.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Not sure what to do.’ is closed to new replies.