All Topics / Forum Frolic / Laugh for the Day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Read this in an European Newspaper:

The European Union commissioners have announced that an agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phased plan that will be known as “EuroEnglish” (Euro for short).

In the first year “s” will be used instead of the soft “c”. Sertainly, sivil servants will reseive this news with joy.
    Also the hard “c” will be replaced with “k”.
    Not only will this klear up konfusion, but keyboards kan have one less letter.

There should be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome “ph” will be replased by “f”. This will make words like “fotograf” 20% shorter.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double leters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent “e’s” in the languag is disgrasful and they would go to.

By the fourth year it is hoped that peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing “th” by “z” and “w” by “v”.

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary “o” kan be dropd from vords kontaining “ou” and similar changes vud of Kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plac.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    Well, well, well I ask you – how dare they.

Regards

Profile photo of Jay74Jay74
    @jay74

Thanks for that Muppet.

Hilarious![:D][:D]

Cheers,
    Jay.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

zis was so funy!! I wav lafn my as of! ha

[:P][:P][:P][:P][:P]

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Muppet.. for a minute I thought you were just getting drunk LOL… type *sip type *sip tlype *slip. *hic..[:0)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

This one is burning a hole in my pocket.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?
    A death.
    What’s that, a bonus?!?
    I think the life cycle is all backwards.
    You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an lod age home.
    You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
    You work forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy tour retirement.
    You drink alcohol,
    you party, and you get ready for High School.
    You go to primary school, you become a kid,
    you play , you have no responsibilities,
    you become a little baby, you go back,
    you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like entral heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!! Amen.

Regards

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

muppet.. life is backwards.. can you image starting old and tired and growing younger every day… as your knowledge increases and your wisdom, you can be young to enjoy it.. [:D]

the way it is now, you gain wisdom and loose strength and die.. [B)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.