All Topics / General Property / Finding cash flow pos. props. on the net

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RocketRocket
    @rocket

Question 2 regarding the net.

Is it worth trying to find CFP props. on the real estate sites or are these props only found by physically talking to the agents one on one?

Would love your thoughts.

Profile photo of JoshwalyJoshwaly
    @joshwaly

Hi rocket

You will notice that normally the real estate sites are offten late behind updating thier site so if thier is theodd chance their is a +ive cash flow then its probably old y not go to your local area and visit some realestate agencies and just look browse gather information, a list i got yesterday produced 5 or 6 leads and i am only starting out..

Yesterday i got

-Local Paper.
    It has great leads on new town projects for example i found out that a new block of flats owned by high risk adults is beeing placed in an area i was looking at buying. Or a development o shops has been approved.

-Rental list.
    You will notice which areas are getting the highest rent look at street names you may find some areas that are gathering higher rent even just around the corner

-Propety List
    And finally a list of what properties are available.

Some other things you may need is a map and some walking shoes to get a feel for the town and what areas are like as far as the good and bad sides of town.

Hoped this helped

Regards Josh

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

I agree with Josh,

The internet is not the place to look, even if the agent is quick at advertising the property, there will be thousands of eyes looking at the same page, so the odds are against you.[:(]

It takes time for the agent to come and take pictures then post them with there provider.

Going to the agent and asking there, you may get information on houses just listed. [:)]

[:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of RocketRocket
    @rocket

thanks Josh and Arty

appreciate your comments

regards Rocket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.