Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Folks

This post is more for the newbies … just wondering if you have thought about the structure you will use to build you portfolio in – indiviual, company, trust, super.

We have had a lot of new and green investors in the forum and they may have missed the structuring discussions of a few months ago when Steve released his Wealth Guardian. It might be a good time to start thinking about it, if you haven’t already.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Hi there,

Where can I find the thread for this ?

Regards,

Brent[|)]

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi TheENJOLady[8D]
    I agree that this is important.
    DaleGG is discussing trust including hybrid trusts at the next Somersoft Meeting on Thursday 16th October being held at VU University Ballarat Rd Footscray.
    Addmision is free,it starts at 7pm Building C Room C209.
    Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    [email protected]
    http://www.ipal.com.au

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Cool Dale GG is my accountant!

He really knows his stuff and he also like a good laugh. He also has written a fantastic book about trusts called Trust Magic, it is a mind blowing read.

Actually I think he is the accountant or has been for most of the Melbourne forumites and some interstaters as well.

Brent
    It would all be located in the treasure chest, you can easily do a search and get up to speed. Otherwise a totally invaluable resource is Wealth Guardian on Steves resources page, highly recommended for anyone starting out or setting up their investing structure.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.