All Topics / Hotch Potch / Getting “Business” Finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I want to BUILD wealth using the strategies I promote instead of just subsidising my income. I dont have to work but Im not going to get rich either.

Question is how do I borrow funds to positively gear shares when I minimised my tax a little bit too well last few years. Can I legally borrow money from anyone or can I only go through a bank?

I have written up a business plan which I am happy to send to bank managers and investors in order to secure finance. I would be crazy to not invest for 40% when I can borrow at 10%. Should I be trying to get a business loan or a personal loan? Seems like its easier to get a personal loan. Should I be sending my business plan out to every bank manager in town?

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Crashy

I asked you similar questions in email last week and you said if I want the answers to come to your seminar! When I asked what your seminar consisted of your reply was “ahh the old “lets see how much info we can get without paying” trick. LOL pay the money and find out”.. Not even a course or seminar outline. Sounds Suss to me!

Regards Bear

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

My course is titled “positive gearing for shares” and some clown reads my website then emails me to ask:

“do you think Its a good idea to borrow money to invest in shares?”

ROFL! wot u reckon?

Oh here is another pearler of a question:

“why would I want to pay $295 for something I know nothing about?”

LOL…..words escape me. I must have it all wrong. I thought people were paying me $295 because they wanted to learn something (which they know nothing about).

And as for “Not even a course or seminar outline. Sounds Suss to me!”

you really should get your facts straight. read http://posigear.8k.com/whats_new.html

please dont waste anymore of my time. You clearly were just trying to get all the info you could for free.

wheres the ignore button on this thing?

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Crashy

Thanks for your reply

1st of all I didn’t read your web site I went to it to contact you for some general information about your seminar and share investments as its an area I know almost nothing about.

2nd Who would pay $295 for a seminar if the person holding it wont even give you a basic outline about its aims and goals?

I guess many would, But I wouldn’t! As pointed out to you most people set out an outline for their seminar. All I was asking is the same from you since the only reply to my question from you was “obviously the people I know haven’t done your course and I should for $295”

Well I’m not going to get into a slanging match with you and I don’t claim to know anything about shares and trading. You claim to be an expert? And want me to pay you money for something you wont outline the goals to me, I don’t think so .LOL

Good luck to you in your ventures!

Any way Back to may cooking

Regards Bear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Getting “Business” Finance’ is closed to new replies.