Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of enduserenduser
    @enduser

To all those actually looking in the market right now …. what is happening broadly with prices, am I right in thinking that it’s topping-out and some places are a little over the top?

A very broad question, but many I talk to face-to-face think this is happening.

Any opinions?

Profile photo of boods99boods99
    Participant
    @boods99

i have heard that because it is a sellers market ( especially in Perth where I live ) we can expect to be paying a premium price for properties in the fast moving price range 250k – 300k to the tune of approx 10-15%
    also , i have the same probs too, everyone seems to have a different opinioin on where the market will go to. i dont think the bubble will pop, but rather, deflate somewhat….and when ?…..your guess is as good as mine![:)]

Profile photo of cobra8272cobra8272
    Participant
    @cobra8272

Hi
    general feeling i get from internet and talking around seems to that when rates hit 8.5% then some people will start to have repayment problems – so that may be the tip point – but – who knows???

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi enduser,

I’m with you. I think that prices are at their peak in a lot of regional areas.

I am using caution, and I won’t be getting carried away buying lots at the moment.

Some areas, like parts of QLD seem to be still going strong, but Victoria – caveat emptor….
    Don’t get caught up in the mania. However, if it’s a really good deal then I’m still in!!

Just my opinion, who really knows???[:0)]

Del

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.