All Topics / General Property / anyone know about innisfail qld??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of wannabe2wannabe2
    @wannabe2

hi everyone we are looking at an investment property in innisfail and wondered if anyone knows any good or bad advice re flooding or areas to avoid.any help would be appreciated.thanks[:)]

Profile photo of NATS12NATS12
    @nats12

I know somebody that lives in Innisfail.

They are also investing in property, but focussing on other areas of the country, not Innisfail itself. Because I know the financial situation of this person and what they have achieved through property investment, I know they are smart and I would not purchase there purely because I know that this particular person is not touching their own backyard!!

My two cents anyway, but do your own research.

Profile photo of wannabe2wannabe2
    @wannabe2

thanks for the reply,any clues as to why they would not buy investments in their own back yard???????[xx(]

@wannabe2

[:(] has anyone else got any advice they can help me with on this subject as i’m flying up to innisfail tomorrow and could do with a bit more advice.HELP!![xx(]

Profile photo of OzpatinQ8OzpatinQ8
    @ozpatinq8

Hi Wannabe,

I tried to get more info for you, my wife said that it does have low areas, but she couldnt remember where. I could find out but it will take a little time, let me know if you can wait ?

Cheers

Oz

“Success comes from having the proper aim as well as the right ammunition”

Profile photo of bribiebribie
    Participant
    @bribie

You may find that as in other parts of Queensland that I know of, many people eg miners etc prefer to buy investment properties in the closest coastal town to them eg miners at Tierir or Mornanbah would buy in Mackay and people in Central Qld more likely to buy in Rockhampton or Gladstone areas.

bribie

@wannabe2

[:)] thanks for the replyies guys,i am not worried about renting it out as the market there is going crazy but more worried about flooding and crime,im flying up today so if you have any info for me i’ll find an internet cafe up there and have a read.what im interested in is a block of 4 units for 170000 three currently rented for 85-90 per week so may be a good deal,i’ll let you know what the rest of the market is like if anyone wants the info when i get back on tuesday.
    email me on [email protected] [;)]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.