All Topics / Opinionated! / th cat method

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

whilst training for a new job last week i was told if you ever have an angry customer use the “cat method” on them.

This is if anyone starts b!tching at you, or treats you unfairly, you should asume, that they got out the wrong side of bed to answer the phone, to hear their mother just died, and whilst racing to get ready, the hot water had been all used up, burnt there top ironing it, spilt milk everywhere making breakfast in a hurry and when backing out the drive ran over there cat!

in most confilicts it is very rarely the person we shoot off at, that deserves to be yelled at, so next time someone is a bit off putting use the “cat method” as you never know what kind of a day they having.

why is the world so unkind [:P]

NEO

NICE ONE BRUVA!! Nice One Bruv! nice one

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

NICE ONE BRUVA!! Nice One Bruv! nice one

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

That must have been me they were talking about!!!

Nah! I don’t wear tops I wear shirts….and mother is still alive[:)]….I don’t even iron, hahahaha[:P]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Cats, get such a bad rap! My cats are great. Although I get the idea. Makes sense and I pretty well do it generally, give the benefit of the doubt. Most of the time, if you just ask the person what’s up, ie ” I can see your.(insert busy, tired, stressed etc)…. do you need a hand” it kind of affirms their feelings and helps them to chill. People then relax around you… nice positive karma after that.
    Kind of wondered about the dirty look the policeman gave me when I was speeding towards him! [:0)] Okay, bad joke.[:P]

Night Night
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Good one .. but their day could have been worse .. they could have missed the cat !

Phil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.