All Topics / Opinionated! / to everyone

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

If you feel I owe you an apology…..let me know and I will gladly post one….if I agree with ya.
    Thanx to all the people that said come back…arty printed them up to rub my face in what I was missing LOL (and I MISS forum fun!!) This is a GOOD place to be!!! So Jay…..keep that poetry coming!! LOL As for being a moderator…LMAO!! I KNOW I cant be trusted with that…and I respect the fact that the moderators have a rough time of it sometimes. (I know I havent helped….) So to the moderators…my hat off to you all. [;)]

Peace

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Welcome back!

Regards,
    Half Naked Army Soldier

[:D][8D][:P][;)][:0)][^]

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Hi Pinkster, maybe we can all go and get matching forumite tatts!

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Yes !..
    Matching “Naked Marching Forumitee Tatts!” [:D][:O]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of Jay74Jay74
    @jay74

Welcome back Pinky,

Wow!… Just read those apologies, that took guts! [:O]

As for the poems, i don’t know if i have another one in me (that’s 2 in 1 week and now my head hurts).[;)][:D]

Jay

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Pinky

I must have missed something(quite often do anyway) BUT what did you do that upset everyone?

I think I read one posting where you were grizzling about something but so what if you were.

Anyway I for one am missing the repartee between those of us that make postings to your comments and muses.

COME BACK and tell that Arty character to get some more postings he’s way behind the four ball.

The All Blacks by 55pts against the Italians.
    Actually it was 63 pts.

Regards

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Jay…….I have aspirin [:D]

Muppet….dont ask [:O]? LOL

Amit and Polar…..matching tatts sounds great!! Something with a lot of PINK in it….and some pretty flowers. Maybe a fairy!! With a big F for “Forumite”………..LOL!

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Pinky

You didn’t.
    You naughty girl.
    I won’t tell if you don’t tell.

Regards

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

quote:

You naughty girl.

Flattery will get u everywhere!! [;)]

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of Gatbe7Gatbe7
    @gatbe7

Hey Pinky,

All worlds exist with opposites. How would the world look if everyone had the same opinion, the same dress sense and the same level of satisfaction! Pretty boring, eh? So please don’t stop.

I for one love your posts, on any of the forums. Play devils advocat, get people riled up, make people think about what they are doing. When people start down a road they get focused at the end of the journey and trip up on things right in front of them. You are the warning sign that makes people look at what is happening now.

Don’t give up, and give people a kick up the a*s when it is needed.

Hope to don’t give up!

Adam
    [8D]

“Good Boys go to Heaven, Bad Boys go Everywhere!”[}:)]

Profile photo of www.Landlords.co.nzwww.Landlords.co.nz
    @www.landlords.co.nz

hey, thats why the first matrix didnt work aye!.. and they made a trilogy of the second iteration!

Ive been naughty tonite, reading back, in the ‘specifically property’ i was quite blatant that it isnt the only way. But thats the mood ive been in for the last couple of days.

And being a procrastinator, To be motivated – and achieving some things after 1.5yrs – i guess it cant be helped. (big grin on face – im loving being a geek and coding to produce results..

Ive only just found singingpig.co.uk ( independant forum) which has every investment area covered, ( however i think ill have to buy some more domains before I can legitly do this on my site)

Everyone – always has something to offer, forums are just that. Moderators are obliged to proptect their interests. And this is soley a property forum (run by a business) So i understand the prob’s. But its always a balance.

If its seen that a forum is blocking people beacuse they differ in opinion, It’s defiantely not a good thing. (check SP for ‘banned from housemouse’ )

This is the most active southern hemisphere forum on property i have found. And its fantastic.

note to self when i read these back later, every message i have written today is a long scrolling thing. oh my.
    [^]

Craig
    NZ Property Investing News
    http://www.Landlords.co.nz

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Pinkster…

Im not getting a PINK FAIRY…LOL [:I]

I have to keep my manly look….haha[8D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of BlackJackBlackJack
    Participant
    @blackjack

Bill,

Me thinks one doth protest too much.

With respect.

J.

Profile photo of lifestylelifestyle
    @lifestyle

Hi Pinkster, I saw the posting where you gave a good blast of honesty and I thought it was quite good actually, so don’t go saying sorry.After seeing that you were no longer going to be on this site I stopped looking in every day and have just been looking in once a week. I thought good on you for saying what you think. I think most adults can handle it but obviously some can’t. Stallin would have been proud of some of the things that people wrote in reply to you. Freedom of speech is sadly lacking in this so called democracy that we live in. And before all the do gooders get back on their soap boxes and start defending thy leader, CHILL OUT, RELAX. We can say what we like in this cage.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.