Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Damn you…the cheap shot would have been easier to take. I respect the fact that you were level headed (unlike my pig headed self) and bow my head to you. [B)]
    You are right in one observation…I am limited. I never claimed not to be. The thing Im limited in though is a biggie for me. Its TRUST (its probably why I love animals so much…at least when they bite ya..ya know why LOL) Thats why I asked you to justify yourself in a private email. I didnt want to make it a mud slinging match..but lets face it. Im seriously thinking about investing over 4 and a half thousand dollars in you and your seminar. For me….I need the assurances before not after. I do however admit that I am as blunt as hell…and let my emotions come into it. For this I apologize to you. People said I was making it personal…I was not trying to. If you felt that way….again I apologize.
    (on a side note…if I was making it personal I would have said I hated ya shoes…or ya hair was parted wrong or I didnt like the color of ya eyes)

We may not agree on everything but….
    Im holding up an olive branch…peace? [:)]

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Pinky

Welcome back. I have been on holidays for the past couple of weeks so fortunately missed most of the fireworks and returned in time to see your mega dummy spit. In all honesty I hoped you would not return … but after reading this post I am most impressed, it is hard when you wear your heart on your sleeve to be a bigger person and ask for a clean slate. I hope he gives it to you.[:)]

My main reason for replying to your post is to address one point

quote:

Im seriously thinking about investing over 4 and a half thousand dollars in you and your seminar. For me….I need the assurances before not after

I think that Steve can tell you anything, how great it is going to be etc etc, but at the end of the day you will still probably have reservations about it. The best reasurance comes from those that HAVE forked out the $4000 this year and gone along to Steves seminars. So do a search on Australian Property Investing Masters and APIM and see what we think about his seminars held earlier this year.

Good luck to you

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Pinky,

Wow – that took a lot of guts! Thanks for doing this – I very much appreciate your sentiments.

Of course, I hold no grudges. But this wasn’t always the case… when I was sacked in Mackay it took a long time for my self confidence to return.

I agree with Leigh that there are no guarantees, but I would hope that your trust in me turns out to be well placed. Only time will tell though.

As for my other concerns, let me just again reiterate that all I ask of people who post on this forum is that they keep it relevant and are respectful of others.

In fact, to be honest, your posts encouraged me to split the forums so that there was an area where people could post opinions without everyone having to read it.

It’s good that we don’t agree on everything. I don’t have all (or perhaps many!) of the answers… but I like to try and help where I can.

Olive branch happily and graciously accepted.

And hey, if you’d like to come back and are happy to moderate on the basis that the rules are the rules (and you are happy to apply them without bias)… then I’d be delighted to beef up your forum rights to moderator status so you can make sure this forum area is fairly maintained.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Leigh…..thank you. I appreciate your honesty. [:)]

Steve….thank you very much. To be honest….I would love to be a moderator, but in all fairness I have proved I dont deserve to have (at this point in time) that status.

Perhaps I could apply in a month or so….?

Thanx once again Steve [:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.