All Topics / Forum Frolic / What funny things pets do

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

We’ve shared a bit of what our kids do so what about our pets?
    No 1 son has a new puppy to go with his new home and has decided that Chopper can sleep with him until he is older so that he can get some sleep and avoid numerous puddles etc to be cleaned in the mornings. He awoke to all sorts of mad scramblings at the foot of the bed and found that Chopper had rolled off the end but as the sheet was tucked in the poor little fellow couldn’t get back out. Apparently the funniest bit was the sooking up and performance after the rescue.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

We love animals…. [:)]

When its a nice sunny day, and the dogs are DRY. we let them (3 of the bruts) in the house for a change. .. anyway we asked our daughter to open the back door for the dogs (thinking they were dry..) they tore through the house, cats running for cover left and right…[:)]
    Then the dogs ran in to the bedroom, onto the bed “all excitement”… “ALL WET!” .. mud everywhere… scared cats in corners.. LOL

They didnt stay in long after that…. [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Okay this is hugely embarrassing, so I’ll send you a very old link (5 years old – I’ve matured since then [:D]) to the photo of my cats…remember I used to breed Burmese and I only kept the females…

going going gone… If you want the link email me and I’ll email the link to you…

That link will self distruct in 3 seconds..
    That link will self distruct in 2 seconds..
    That link will self distruct in 1 second…

Stick to that link only…It’s the safest…trust me [;)]

Embarrassed
    Sooshie [:I]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I hate to go off topic…but sooshie I just hit ya website….I loved ya pussy pix!!! They were gorgeous!! I also checked out the rest of ya site before it self destructed LOL

I loved the way its written..and Im with you all the way on THAT certain magazine which I no longer buy LOL

On a side note…..when Arty saw ya pic..he drooled. Wanna swap? You buy me the newfoundland puppy I want…..you can have him!!! hahahahaha

I will go pack his bags now……LOLOL

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

@sooshie

Hi there,

Lol! Pinky, I’m gonna have to break that link, that was 5 years ago (and that pic is even older) … Let’s just say, things change…I’ve matured and moved on… That was the first website I created after teaching myself how to turn on a computer and then learn html from online tutorials. Those were the days before my boys were born…

Shhhh! Keep it quiet or I’ll have to edit the link.

Night Night
    Soosh [:)]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

We use to have a Bully cross German Shepard. He was an amazing dog, I could tell you stories about him all day long. There was no way of keeping him in my back yard if he wanted out he would get out. Once he even chewed his way thru the wooden double gates. Another time he nearly hung himself jumping over and he had a very long chain on him, which he would still find ways of breaking it or just getting it off. He would mostly get out over nite and in the morning I would find cartoons of milk on my doorstep not knowing where they come from. After a while it increased to morning papers. I wont go into what I found on my front door step on garbage days. LOL It took a while to work out who the generous person was .LOL

Any way the funniest day I remember with him was a day when I went to Solver Paints in Modbury to get some paint for painting bits and pieces of a Harley motor I was building at the time. Well I guess you had to be there to fully appreciate what happened, but if he was left in the car alone for more then 30 seconds and I was out of site he would start tooting the horn, and on this day he was going for it. I couldn’t decide which paint and rust remover to get so I took my time, and he was tooting continuously. People in the shop were saying who the hell is tooting out there and in the end with a red face I said it was my dog. Of course no one would believe me so one of the sales guys went out to have a look and sure enough he was almost pissing himself in laughter trying to say it was a dog. The manager then went out and had a look, and yes you guessed it, he came back laughing like crazy. The whole shop then about 30 odd people with the contagious laugh from both the manager and the sales person broke into laughter. In the end I think it took about 20 minutes for us all to compose ourselves. As I said I guess you had to be there, but we all know how a contagious laugh can break thru every body, and I for one just could not contain myself.

Another embarrassing moment with him is when we left him in the car and went to see the priest that was going to marry us at his home. Lets just say the priest was not too impressed with his concern for his neighbours. We would often get back to the car and turn the ignition on, and wipers and hazard lights would be going……LOL He would just sit up at the steering wheel like he was driving the car with his hind legs on the seat and front paws on the steering wheel.

Yes we did end up getting the to the stage where we would disconnect the horn but at times we did forget also. He would also jump the fence when he could as I was taking off on bike and run after me, if I stopped he would jump on the tank and ride with me. Anyway I know I’m not real good with the written word, so on the chances I’m boring you all I will stop here.

Regards Bear

Keymaster
    @piadmin

[:D]bear…..that was great reading!! LOL I laffed!!

sooshie…..my lips are sealed!! I saw nothing!! I heard nothing!! I KNOW NOTHING!!! [;)]

@sooshie

Hiya,

Did you like Yoda?

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

lmao @ yoda!!!

I looked twice at that one

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

@sooshie

Hiya,

Did Arty get to see Yoda? Definitely not for the children to see. LOL!

I couldn’t resist putting it up at my website.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Participant
    @arty

Sooshie, yes I did see Yoda !.. [:D]

I saw your pic too !!… [:D][;)][;)][;)][;)]

Regards,
    Arty.

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I had a dog back when milk was in bottles delivered by the milkman, the dog would pierce the foil with front teeth then tilt the bottle and drink the milk. it was always the neighbours milk lol.

our new cat tiger is funny, he likes to sleep on our bed, and always has his head on my pillow. on cold mornings he wakes me up and asks me to pull the dooner over him……awwwww

another dog I had would go to the beach and drag home a 30kg tree branch, he was a samoid cross, guess they like to drag things….

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Our dog & cat aren’t funny. Our cat doesn’t go to the loo outside. He always waits until we sit down for dinner & my hubby has to be there before he makes a bad smell. His tray is in the laundry but I could detect the smell right away & guess who has to clean up? He loves my hubby! Sometimes I saw him sleeping on my daughter’s pillow & she was curling at the other end of her bed.

Our dog when she’s desperate she jumps on our dining table. I think she is intellectual because she chooses misterial corespondent, maths assignments, & my favorite cook book ….

I love pets but if you see my shoes, the carpet, binds, speakers, blankets, lounge …. in my house you will know how much I suffer.

Huey

Participant
    @arty

Huey.. you know how you get old things from friends or family.. well we had an old stereo, that the cats ate through all the speaker wires… I fixed it.. they did it again, so I thought I will leave it.. we dont use it much any.

A family member had another stereo, and gave it to us. within 2 days all the speaker wire was eaten again.. we cant have a stereo LOL [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

Participant
    @arty

[:0)][:0)][:0)]

Ok forumites, the RAT stories are starting now… LOL [:D]

Pinkys Terra was in the cage, picking up food in its tiny fingers (its really amazing to see the fingers grasp the food…[^]) and its eating away…

The cat (the smallest of the lot “Storm”) was curious as to what it was doing, so the cat sat nose to the cage, just sniffing (we were both REAL close just in case of conflict..)

Anyway the rat aka Terra, put the food in its mouth and stuck its nose through the wire gap, and stood there.. the cat touched noses with the rat (it looked like the rat was offering food to the cat.. REALLY !! )

Anyway this was a pregnant pause of a few seconds, till the rat moved, and the cat JUMPED in fright LMAO!!, the cat isnt sure what the hell they are.. LOL [:D][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

oh i forgot to say:

our cat tiger, when he sleeps on my pillow, he snores…..

we have an old puppet monkey, both cats love me to stick my hand in the puppet and have playfights with them, they even go for its throat! funny to watch their eyes light up when “monkey” pops his head over the back of the sofa. sometimes they even ask me if they can play…..too cute

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

My boys both hat cats that slept on their pillows at night. We once had a visitor that slept in No 2 son’s bed and woke in the middle of the night with the cat licking his bald spot. He thought maybe the cat needed to go outside so put him out, returned to bed to find the cat already in there. Poor guy couldn’t understand but little did he know there was a cat door in the bedroom window. Our 13 year old long haired Shepherd taught herself to surf with the boys but would tread water until a good wave came along which was not necessarily the same wave the boys caught. We have heard many comments of amazement over her antics.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.