All Topics / Hotch Potch / hubby say “Can’t …can’t…can’t”

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hi aafreen,
    thanks!! hehe!
    Yeah i totally did some courses.
    the one-nighters are good (dolf de roos, rich dad poor dad, richmastery) and out of those three i probably got most content out of richmastery, But nothing compares to a two or three day seminar. It means the speakers can get into more detail. Also there are copious notes (like a fat ringerbinder worth, often in a lot more detail than the speakers have time for) which are well worth having to go over again as well as a tape recording of the event.

in fact I liked Steve’s property masters so much that i wanted to repeat it the next year and so i took my Dad, who i thought I had convinced of the numbers, but still i wanted him to be able to ‘get it ‘ in the flesh just like i had. besides it is also a brilliant networking opportunity. The less people who invest etc you know in your circle of friends, the more benefit networking – or just ‘hanging out’ – with people that are doing what you want to be doing – the better. As for me, yeah sure i know the odd person who owns their own home and one friend has an investment property, but all are struggling. CF+ve investing to me is THE way to do it without the struggle. meaning financial burden.

cheers-
    mini

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

The topic ‘hubby say “Can’t …can’t…can’t”’ is closed to new replies.