All Topics / Opinionated! / Henry Kaye?????????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of George1George1
    @george1

I don’t know much about HENRY KAYE. Can someone tell me if they have been to his seminars and whether it is a scam or not??? [8D]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi George
    I have been to Henry’s seminars. I think it depends on your definition of a scam really. He charges an awful lot of money for his courses, but I think part of the reason he does is to get serious people in. There are serious problems with the people that sign you up to do the courses though – they’re just salespeople who will do anything to get you to go, including organising loans etc. for you.
    Having said that, I did get a whole heap out of the course (although it has changed format since, to mainly DVD based, whereas ours was all seminar based), and within a year had made $400K on capital gain. He does have some interesting cashflow ideas, although again now the focus seems to have moved mainly to mezzanine funding.
    If you go there to get some knowledge, and are willing to put effort into the research and finding deals (which you have proved that you can do anyway!![8D]), and don’t want to be handed a deal from them you could learn a lot.
    I have issues with, and have avoided getting involved in any of the sideline companies ie PCG who source properties and charge a fee (as has been mentioned in previous discussions on Henry) as I believe that they are just money making for Henry.
    Some of my thoughts anyway… for me, it’s all about knowledge, and i got a lot of that.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Here are some links for you to read as much or as little as you like about him. From here you should be able to answer your own question. [^]

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt

The bottom link, is the latest of all of the links.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Dear Sooshie,

Check out your link you given [:D]

[^]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

George,

The short answer is “yes”.He is as shonky as they come.

Try the search function. Lots of reading…

Del

Profile photo of xyzzyxyzzy
    Participant
    @xyzzy

For probably the best referal on Mr Kaye have a look at the ASIC website.

He has recieved a number of mentions there and they are having a deep and meaningful diacusssion with him and a judge in a few weeks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.