All Topics / Opinionated! / Wakelin Property Advisory

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

http://www.ownproperty.com.au
    Anyone been to there seminar
    are they any good?

Any Comments Welcome

Profile photo of bribiebribie
    Participant
    @bribie

I haven’t attended any of their seminars but they do have a book out – Streets Ahead. Maybe get hold of the book and if you like what’s in the book you can go further.

bribie

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Monique Wakelin also writes a lot of articles for Australian Property Investor. Haven’t been to any seminars, but did read Streets Ahead and would recommend it.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of GrannyGranny
    @granny

The Wakelin’s are basicly into blue chip properties in the kew, malvern,& hawthorn belt around melbourne. Mainly the sought after terrace houses. They go for the scarecity factor of these old places but every one of them would be a neg gearing job for certain. Granny

Profile photo of enduserenduser
    @enduser

Monique Wakelin does stints on Melbourne radio and does write for API magazine. She’s one of the few who can say in a nutshell what to look for and is always consistent.

Profile photo of MorvynMorvyn
    @morvyn

Tell you what – The wakelins are playing a different game – One for capital growth speculation only

Having said that – I used them to get my PPOR (because I wanted a high growth property if I was going to lose $$ on it) and they rule. Very solid, smart and competent.

But not for positive geared property. The books great – Lays out the framework for solid high cap. growth very cleanly – Buy close to the CBD in the main centres – but if you are trying to invest in a positively geared prop – they won’t have much to offer.

However – If anyone needs (High Income/PPOR/Wants to buy Cap. Growth regardless) to buy a negatively geared prop – I thoroughly recomend them and their service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.