All Topics / General Property / A new Strategy ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of pete3980pete3980
    @pete3980

Hi All
    I have been offered a strategy to invest into a property, then to on sell to a another buyer. This company works closely with the buyer to make sure that can afford the deal and continue to do so over the 5yr term of loan so that they can refinance the loan and obtain the title. What concerns me is they include a $12000.00 loan to buyer from the the vendor which they call a furniture package ( hire purchase plan )which is 100% depreciated with any fittings that are claimable is this a good plan and legal[8( This a Melbourne based company called Active )Thanks Pete [8D]

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

I think this is called flipping. You still have to pay costs as you settle then immediately on settle to the next person so there needs to be a fat margin.

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

” Isn’t it called the bigger fool system ?”

MJK

Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

Yes I have heard of them. They do LO’s. Hmmm not to sure about the furniture package. They are thinking outside of the square though. I think as long as the purchasers can afford the repayments why not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.