All Topics / Opinionated! / Soap Box category !!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Forumite.. if this category is for giving YOUR opinion, out of harms way of the “property investing forum”.. then why do you have the right to LOCK (or silence) the opinion of a member here!.

Everybody has the “right” to their opinion!
    If you dont want to read it then dont!
    You do not have the legal right to silence someone on their opinion.

When I started coming to this forum, it was very informative and i loved it, the people were welcoming and did not “judge” you on your opinion, it was a case of “this is what I suggest, take it or leave it..”
    Why is one persons opinion better than another!, who has the right to silence another person.

Who has the magic scale telling us what can or cant be silenced ? or is it just YOUR personal OPINION!!!!!!!!!

[:(!]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Arty,

It’s important to remember that this is a moderated forum.

To keep order and respect in these forums I’ve asked several senior and respected community members to join with me to moderate the posts and where necessary edit, lock or delete any contribution that is not in line with our rules, or, where it is deemed not to be helpful to the spirit of the community.

This is certainly not to say that we are seeking to control what is said… diverse opinions are fine and indeed welcome, but just not to the extent that they become irrelevant or degrade others.

‘The Soap Box’ has been created for people to voice general opinions. Yet again, all posts will be read and where needed moderated to ensure they comply with our rules.

We do this to protect the integrity of the site and to ensure it is used for the purposes intended in its creation – to serve as a source of useful pro-active information.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

P.S. Re: the post you mentioned, it has been unlocked since being transferred from the General Area.

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.