All Topics / Opinionated! / Anyone in the ACT interested in getting together

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Profile photo of ACTandyACTandy
    Participant
    @actandy

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else in the ACT besides LuckyPhil and myself was looking at this stuff. Is anyone interested in getting together for a drink and a bit of a yarn?

The more the merrier. [:)]

Cheers all

Andy

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Sure guys. More than happy.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,

Just a reminder that it’s Andy’s shout when we next meet!!

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Andy,

Pls count me in.

Regards

Huey

Profile photo of KristiKristi
    @kristi

Hi everyone,
    Yes! Count us in too!

[email protected]

Cheers,
    Kristi and Paul.

Profile photo of Carlo10Carlo10
    Participant
    @carlo10

Hi all!

I wouldn’t mind going down there meet you lot. I use to live in Florey and wouldn’t mind meeting you guys who are keen investors there.

Count me in as well!

Carlo10

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Kristi, Paul and Carlo,

Looks like we have a potential Super 7 for a meet.

K&P, I like your choice of suburb, even though it’s a Southside one! (One-eyed Northsider here)

Carlo, my last home was in Florey, backed onto Francis Xavier’s High School, Barnard Cct. Great facilities, shops, Medical Centre and close to THE MALL as you know. I don’t dare calculate what it’s worth today.

Hope to catch up with all of you soon.

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of dreamergirldreamergirl
    @dreamergirl

I’d be in it :)
    Sam

P.S. Friends bought at Florey 18 months ago, you’re right in not wanting to know what it would be worth now. Tres hot suburb…

Profile photo of ACTandyACTandy
    Participant
    @actandy

Alrighty then. Great to hear from so many of you. Sorry this post is a bit slow, I don’t have regular access to the net at the moment. How about you all send me an email at

[email protected]

with preferences and I’ll set something up. I was thinking Wednesday night this week, or Saturday Perhaps, but I’m flexible.

Cheers All

Andy[8D]

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

would love to meet you all!
    I currently live in Queanbeyan (yeah yeah i know)
    but i have an ip in darwin (just recently bought)
    and i nearly own my own property here in QBN.
    Bought 3 years ago and the capital growth has been phenominal!

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi guys and girls,

Andy, I know you said to reply by e-mail, but I want to get in and let the group know that SATURDAY is preferred for me, as I’m working late shift on Wednesday.

I don’t want to miss out on meeting up with you people. I hope this is OK with everyone.

Shaun, you made a smart and timely move with buying in Q’beyan. Only wish I had bought those $45,000 units at the time you bought in. Hindsight is great ain’t it ????

Looking forward to sharing thoughts with everyone.

Kind regards, Phil

@shaunwalker

I am happy to go anywhere, anytime.
    I’m a public servant with 20 hours of flex time up so I can do lunch on a weekday, or drinks on a weekend, whatever you guys and gals decide I can make it.
    I have some great software (not steves) that is great for calculating depreciation etc (cost me a fortune) would like to show you all and tell me what you think.
    look forward to meeting you all

Participant
    @actandy

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all. Haven’t been able to get to an internet cafe all week. I just bought myself a new laptop so I wouldn’t have to stress, and the darn modem’s broken. On a brand spanking new Laptop!!!!! Anyway, thats my rant for the day.

It seems around lunch or early afternoon on a Saturday is the concensus. I talked to Phil yesterday, and he suggested the Olms pub in Bradon. (Thats right isn’t Phil?) It’s central, and not to far from Shauns if we want to take an excursion to QBN. So how’s this Saturday at Olms for everyone. Around 2pm?

You can look for me, I’m pretty easy to find. I’m 6’7″ so I’m a head taller than everyone else. We can meet in the bar area around the side, and I’ll make sure I’m standing up. [:)]

Sorry it again about the delay. If there is a problem, feel free to post and if I don’t manage to check, Phil can give me a call. He’s got my number. (That fine Phil? Seeing it is my shout and all!!!)

Looking forward to meeting you all. Cheers

Andrew

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reply Andrew. Yep, I hope my suggestion of Olim’s is OK, as I figured it not too much of an arduous travelling task for our Southside friends. It’s a good venue.

Should we tee up another meet, us Northsiders may be enticed to cross the bridge to say Weston Creek.

Anyway, I think you were looking at November on the calendar mate. This Saturday is the 25th. Suits me fine, as I have the weekend off. I hope it will suit everyone else. Looking forward to some informative networking of like-minded people.

Hope to catch everyone around 2:00 on Saturday.

Kind regards to all, Phil

p.s. No need to stand up Andy, you look like you’re standing up even when you’re sitting down. Good luck with the laptop!

@shaunwalker

I’m happy to go wherever everyone is going to be.
    I will see you all at Olims saturday. I will have a briefcase with me, as i would like your opinion on some software i got.

Participant
    @actandy

Yeah, I did mean the 25th Phil. I’ll see you there, though that may be a bit difficult, seeing your so close to the ground and all.

Cheers

Andrew

Profile photo of free@35free@35
    @free-35

Hi everyone I also live in the ACT(southside o yeah). Anyway I would like to meet up with everyone but I work on saturdays till 6pm. Andy could you please get back to me when you all can meet up next.
    Kind Regards
    Andrew D

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi to both Andrews,

Andrew D, you are welcome to give me a call should we still be at Olim’s after you finish work. Please feel free to e-mail me at …. for an exchange of mobile numbers if you wish.

Andy, yeah mate I know, Duck’s Disease .. my ar*e is too close too the ground. We must look like Danny Devito and Arnold Schwazeneger in “Twins”. When I get together with my brothers, you’d swear it was a Jockey’s convention.

See you all on Saturday,

Kind regards, Phil

@shaunwalker

I dont like the sounds of “we will still be there when you finish work at 6”, damn will have to cab it there. I wont bring the laptop, i wont be in any fit state to breath little less look after it. will see you all there.

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Shaun, you don’t need to call a cab if you only drink orange juice like me.[:)] Huey

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.