All Topics / Opinionated! / why cant people be themselves?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

OK..I CAN be negative. Hey Ive had some damn nasty experiences that have cost me a small fortune!! When you have walked in MY shoes…THEN you may judge me and MY level of negativity.

I CAN be playful..coz I love life and the people that surround me are NICE people that I adore!! I accept them for their flaws and imperfections. Its what makes them human.

I CAN be a mega b*tch…for gods sake IM A WOMAN!! Need I say more?? hahahahaha

I CAN be the most giving sharing person you have ever met…as long as you dont try and take advantage of that kindness.

I CAN BE ALOT OF THINGS!!!!!! JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

I have bad days….pmsing days….wonderful days…rain filled days….sunny days..hey maybe I got lucky last night and nothing can upset me!! But then again…….for all YOU know my cat died, my mother in law decided to visit and the car was stolen.

Then there are times when……for some unknown reason…I just dont like someone. You know..when you meet someone and think “I dont know why but this person is a total a$$”
    Or maybe I dont agree with someones veiw…….does that make MY view LESS VALID??? Should I shut up because Im worried my peers wont like what I say? I was taught silence is a form of consent…so if I dont agree with something…I like to say so.

Its soooooooooooooooooooooo confusing. People EXPECT respect but they dont show it. People tell others NOT to be negative….but in their rush to admonish someone…arent they being just as negative?

All this “dont be” is driving me nuts. If you are negative…..so be it. At least you are not hiding behind a fake smile and lies. If you are truly a positive thinker (and good on ya for that!!) then add that positivity to YOUR posts!! Let the others feel how they want….for YOU do NOT control anyone but YOU

please…..OH PLEASE stop telling people what to say!!!!!!! Let people be honest about how they feel instead of shooting them down for it. YOU may learn from their BAD experiences in the process!!!

Oh and yes….Im expecting flak for this….but hey….Ima big girl [:D][}:)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Pinky,

Thanks for your honest and direct thoughts.

I agree that it can be confusing… but at the end of the day I always come back to this:

PropertyInvesting.com was created for people to share information that assists is more accurate and profitable property investing.

In short – it’s a tool to help people with questions.

We welcome a diverse range of opinions and thoughts, however I for one am (was?) becoming worried that posts were becoming more aggressive and far less constructive in the criticism.

Yes, it’s your right to be negative, but it’s our right to protect the integrity of the forum and take action to ‘keep people on track’ in terms of gently guiding discussion back to investing matters in such a way that we can all learn.

Certainly, I’ve received a lot of feedback from veteran members that they shared my concerns and want to see a return to prior days of helpful guidance upon which the success of this forum is based.

If you’re having a bad day then do the best you can to get through it, but don’t take it out on the forum.

Once again, remember that this is an investing forum and not a public slanging arena.

I’ll jealously protect what many have worked hard to build here by adopting fair but firm moderation when needed.

And the bottom line is those that don’t like it… tough.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Steve : PropertyInvesting.com was created for people to share information that assists is more accurate and profitable property investing.

Yes steve…exactly. PEOPLE. You said it yourself….and people come in many different shapes and sizes and have MANY differing opinions. Good or bad. Why cant we share the PITFALLS (which are negative coz people get financially burnt)….or does it scare you to think people MIGHT realize things aint as easy as u make it appear. Times have changed….

Steve: We welcome a diverse range of opinions and thoughts, however I for one am (was?) becoming worried that posts were becoming more aggressive and far less constructive in the criticism.

No…..YOU DONT. Aggressiveness IS human nature, along with happiness…..sadness..and all the other emotions God thought he would bless us with. Good AND bad! Constructive criticism is still CRITICSM….doesnt make it any nicer to get just coz someone is smiling as they say it! You do not seem to like any negativity at all…..right down to the way you invest. Thats YOUR choice. Why are you TRYING TO CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE THOUGH???

Your right steve….its MY choice to be negative. If I have had a bad day that may reflect on how I feel…or it may not. (as a rule I dont have bad days…unless IM PMSing and trust me….you would ALL know about that!) Regardless of anything tho I am still a FREE THINKING person People dont like it…they DONT have to answer. (but of course…they just can not help themselves!! ) Its also MY choice, if I want to, to stand at Flinders Street Station wearing nothing more than a hat with a flower in it. It all comes down to PERSONAL CHOICE and last I read, you dont have the market cornered on that yet.

I have a problem dealing with anyone that sits in judgement of other ppl (hey bear that goes for YOU tooo sweet heart) People will be themselves……positive…..negative….BUT STILL PEOPLE…why are you trying to change that??

Maybe ya just tooooo used to dealing with sheep…..sorry hun….I DONT FOLLOW A LEADER.

Oh and two final things. I ask you to email me (yes u have the address because I sign in with it)….explaining how you are worth someone ELSES hard earned money….and how YOU justify charging people $990 to sit their ass on a seat and listen to you tell them about a property option that worked for you OVER 3 YEARS AGO….IN A DIFFERENT MARKET. Also…most of these people DONT Have the partner you had or a working wife/husband. Id really love to hear your take on this…if you of course have one.

and the final thing…..seeing as Im sooooooooooo negative (and this is the first time in a whole 34 years I have been called such a word) please remove my status from this forum….user name….the whole lot. Even my stars [:(] Why? Not because of the people here……or the posts (coz I LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE!!) but because…I am an adult….and I hate someone else telling me how to feel and what to say. No matter where I am…..I am still entitled to my god given opinions.

Funny thing is…..all it takes is a few people to say “hang on…I dont think this works” and the whole forum falls apart. Cant you people live and let live???

Steve I look forward to hearing from you…if I dont hear from you I will assume logically that u are unable to justify your costs…..and are purely and simply making money out of fools.

~ A fool and his money are soon parted…..notice I aint spent a cent~

Ciao people……I hope you all live learn and prosper. I truly do….for it is good to be your own boss. I just hope none of you lose yourselves in the process……..or turn into sheep being led to a financial slaughterhouse.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Pinky,

I think several of your statements are a gross over-reaction.

Yes it’s fine to be yourself, but whatever happened to that simple word respect? Not just for you but for others as well… or is the world getting to be so tied up in me it’s too easy to forget we ?

It’s your choice whether you stick around or not, just as it’s Steve’s choice to moderate what tone he wants on a forum he has set up so that the property investing community can get together and exchange ideas. If you think we are “sheep being led to a financial slaughterhouse” then that’s your opinion, and that’s fair enough. I just don’t quite understand why you would waste your time and bother to come back here if you think that’s the case. Personally, it doesn’t bother me if you’re here or not, people telling me I can’t do something gives me even more motivation to prove that I can do it…

I also beg to differ with your assertion that as soon as someone says “hang on this doesn’t work” things fall apart. That is way off the mark. It is only when things get aggressive, personally insulting and disrespectful to each other that it begins to fall apart… just as it is in life away from the forum.

Cheers,
    r

Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Pinky,

This a perfect opportunity for me to react to your aggressive attitude with cheap point scoring so instead I’m going to do something different… I’m going to try and help you.

Based on this and other posts you seem to have some serious limiting beliefs, including making the conclusion that the strategy I use only worked 3 years ago. I have trouble reconciling this as I continue to buy properties on the same basis, and I know many others are too.

What you seem to be indicating is that you can’t replicate it. I have addressed this exact issue in a recent post (I can’t do it therefore…).

Indeed, I’ve purchased about 60 properties in the last four months that are all consistent with the approach put forward in the book.

You see, investing in the way that I put forward isn’t easy and I can understand that people would give up when finding deals is becoming harder and harder.

Still, I’d urge you to remember the opportunity comes by solving problems, not buying solutions.

Furthermore, if I couldn’t make money using my strategy in property then I’d look elsewhere.

Pinky, if only you could turn your passion into property rather than making a campaign against a resource and people that exist to help you – not shout you down. I have no doubt you’d be an outstanding success.

Now, as for the $990 price tag. I’m certain that the people attending will receive far more value for money as I share exactly what I’m doing right now to maximise my cashflow while also minimising my liability.

Attendees have the option of judging the value of the information for themselves as they can stay until morning tea, then, if they want to leave, enjoy a 100% refund.

Sounds fair to me – and I’d only offer what I thought was fair.

In fact, I’m pretty resolved on this. I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on my education – in seminars and financial mistakes. I wish I could have attended my seminar back in 1999… I would have paid much, much more.

Still, there is an element of risk in paying $990 for a seminar. I can’t eliminate this, all I can do is reassure you that the feedback from prior events has been outstandingly positive.

However, you seem to struggle with it again because of some (limiting) belief where you want or need justification.

Now, as for changing your details. The software will not allow this and for you to continue as a member. To that extent, I can remove you from the database, but your posts, stars etc. remain. It’s your call, what do you want me to do?

As for people staying or leaving… that’s up to the individual. If they want help then this forum, website, products and seminars are a resource to draw upon.

If not, then so be it.

If this was your last post then I wish you every success with your investing future.

Upwards and onwards for us all.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Profile photo of enduserenduser
    @enduser

I am new to this Forum but find it useful, informative and practical: and, hey, it’s free. What more can be said.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Pinky

I think you have alot to offer this world. You are a leader in your own right!

You are an amazing person with alot to offer this forum , however it would be sad to see you leave but if thats what you are meant to do , then so be it , and im sure that will lead you to somewhere else where you can be a leader in your own right! Maybe even your own forum . and if that is the case i would love to be a part of it!

Kindest regard Bear

Profile photo of pinit2000pinit2000
    @pinit2000

First I would like to thank Steve for re-opening this thread.

I can understand where Pinky was coming from (even though her second post was disappointing.)

I have been reading this forum from when it was first started less than 2 years ago. There where good times and bad times but generally speaking I have enjoyed coming here and reading the posts.

Over the last 2 or 3 months however I have found this forum “not so interesting” and perhaps for different reasons than you think.

Mainly because there haven’t been good debates for a while….

I can understand that people just starting in property investing will look up to you and agree with all that you say, however there are many of us here who have a lot of experience in PI and know exactly what we are doing even if it is different from your strategies. We haven’t writtem books nor do we conduct seminars, but does this mean we do not know what we are doing or saying?

Some people have made some pertinent remarks but have been “wiped out” or labeled “Negative” because they haven’t said things nicely.

So this is what I would like to do (if you agree Steve) to take on a few debates. It will be nice and kind but factual. You will also have to explain yourself in a few areas. We can set it up so that you and I are the only ones that can post (and there will be a “linked” thread where other people can discuss what we are debating.)

Some of the things that I would like to discuss are:
    – Positive cashflow. Is it really for everybody?
    – Different times, different strategies?
    – Does a million dollars in property with a million dollar debt make you a property millionaire?

In some of these debates you will have to explain a few things, because I am worried (NOT negative!) that some people are getting the wrong message and will find themselves in serious trouble soon.

An honest factual courteous debate. How does this sound?

Pin

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

pin,
    I’ll have a go,
    though I’m not Steve,

” Positive cashflow. Is it really for everybody?”

no because a) some people think they don’t exist, so therefore they won’t be able to find them. b) it is estimated that only ten percent of properties in Australia are +ve cashflow (I read that somewhere) so therefore 90 percent of people can’t have ’em
    c) if interest rates rise and a property is only marginally +ve cashflow, then it will become negative (scarce and getting scarcer)
    d) most people (not necessarily on this forum, meaning most buyers in the market) don’t even know how to calculate the yield on their property, not to mention figure out before buying how much their investment might put into or take out of their pocket each week e) most home buyers are owner-occupiers, and PPOR’s are always negatively geared (liabilities) aren’t they?
    e) only 25-30 percent of people rent, though this is rising.
    f) not everyone is going to be comfortable purchasing in an area away from where they live. As most people live in cities, but most CF+ve properties seem to be regional, you’d need a higher yield than the 11 second solution 10.4 percent to cover property management costs, maintenance, rising interest rates, etc

>Different times, different strategies?
    totally – I think it takes a great deal of knowledge to act counter-cyclically – i.e., to buy in Tasmania 2 years ago when it had had a declining population for 12 years and when even Dolf de Roos was warning against Tasmania by name at his seminars. But if you HAD bought there then – and you’d probably have had not only +ve CF because of the low purchase prices then, but capital gains since because of what’s happened there in the last year and a bit – you’d be away….

>Does a million dollars in property with a million dollar debt >make you a property millionaire?
    i think for the purpose of the TT challenge steve defined it as ‘controlling 1 million dollars worth of real estate’. however i would say that (for example) owning 1.8 million of property but owing the bank only 800K would count.

>I am worried (NOT negative!) that some people are getting the >wrong message and will find themselves in serious trouble >soon.

What do you think the ‘wrong message’ is, and let’s say someone had got it, how would that get them into serious trouble?

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of pinit2000pinit2000
    @pinit2000

Hi Mini,

Thanks for giving it a go. I will reply to some points and make some other statements. I may have to make a second post later…

First I would say that I read the Today Tonight Q&A between Steve and TT. (http://todaytonight.com.au/factfiles/646144.html) and this reassured me, and helped understand where Steve is coming from. It is actually a VERY good read!

I would like to stress a few things however, when it comes to property investing. (Especially with positive cashflow properties.)

Steve said:

quote:

If you really want to do it and you are prepared to pay the price in terms of time and money I’m sure you will be a success.

Agreed!

I would like to stress the time factor. You NEED lots of it! Please remember that this *IS* Steve’s full time Job AND he has a business partner (Dave).

If you really want to get into IP you will have to get rid of your day job sooner or later.

IP requires a lot of work and research. (probably more that a normal day job.)

And yes, you will need access to some money somewhere, somehow.

quote:

I concentrate on larger regional areas, but the truth of the matter is that because good people live everywhere, opportunities abound.

This needs to be stressed! Very reassuring…

quote:

Personally, because I know that good people live everywhere, I’m interested more in the person than whether or not the town where they live has a KFC. Having said that, I don’t invest in rural property as it’s not my niche.

PLEASE REREAD THIS!!
    This is one of the things that has been worrying me. People have been flocking to rural areas to find +ve geared properties, which they will most probably regret. (OK If you have bought anywhere in the last 2 years you will be fine, But I am thinking of people who come to this forum NOW and think “OK I have to buy something, somewhere, NOW!!” and go to woop woop to buy something . Only do so if you a ABSOLUTELY sure about what you are doing!!

quote:

I think everyone who invests in property needs to expect that sooner or later they will come across a tenant from hell.

This is not mentioned enough. Interestingly there is a thread right now that does mention this a bit: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4344

IN CONCLUSION

Most people don’t have the time to do proper research, and fully understand what they are getting into. So I am worried that they will go out and buy something just because property investing is the trendy thing. They most likely (after coming here) will look for a +ve geared property.

They will look far and wide and finally find something in some remote part of Australia, and because they have finally found *it* they will buy without doing due diligence. (this may not happen but this is what I am worried about!)

Also the thing with +ve geared properties they ONLY put something like $1,000. PER ANNUM in your pocket. (i.e. peanuts.) WHY?? because this is eaten up so fast by EXTRA expenses that you forgot to put into the equation.

For Steve this is a completely different story. He has the money and the backing. I am thinking about your average Mum and Dad here, who don’t know what they are getting into to.

Property is deffinitely the way to go BUT you will not become millionaires over night and you MUST do your due dilligence. It CAN be very rewarding however, BUT also VERY demanding!

OK enough for now. I feel that I have left a lot out, but I might write another post tomorrow.

Pin

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hey pin,

in reply to –
    “Also the thing with +ve geared properties they ONLY put something like $1,000. PER ANNUM in your pocket. (i.e. peanuts.) WHY?? because this is eaten up so fast by EXTRA expenses that you forgot to put into the equation.”

I agree you probably shouldn’t just rush out and buy property if you ‘forgot’ about strata fees, property management fees, mortgage application costs, mortgage insurance, loan repayments, closing costs, maintenance costs, insurance, rates, vacancy rates, letting fees, or any other expense to do with buying or owning a property. All that calculation stuff is the kind of thing I learned at the seminar I went to with Steve,
    (I actually went twice just to cement some stuff!) along with the ability to work out what that all means in terms of the bottom line.

Yes, the yearly surplus might not be large if you are (like me) buying ‘baby-deal’ properties around the 30K mark which rent for 115 per week. but the important thing is that there IS a surplus. And the yearly surplus is the bit that makes me feel secure that i won’t have to put any money into that house – I have a buffer. it’s also the thing that means that i can start looking for another property straight away ….and then keep on going. As the years go by the repayments seem less in relation to the rent – which goes up each year. The property manager should ensure that you have regular rent -increases which at least are in line with inflation.

After analysing a good many deals this year, three of which i bought, I’m at the point where i’m pretty bloody confident that I know what I’m doing numbers-wise (PS – I had to be – my Dad is an accountant and initially was not convinced…until i showed him the numbers!!!) – and I’ve built enough buffer into my calculations to allow for rising interest rates – which also means I’m going to keep my borrowing to a point where I am comfortable. This means I will keep more equity in the deal than a lot of people would. I am happy to go a bit slower in order to be a bit safer. but that’s just me. Also I am freelance so the ‘not digging in to earned income’ thing is quite important to me.

So I agree that the numbers aren’t big on the small deals but like when you play Robert kiyosaki ‘cashflow’, you start with a bunch of small deals that increase your cashflow, and over time, you can ‘get there’ by just doing lots of small deals, or you can eventually move into the bigger deals. either way it has a cumulative effect and the principal of the thing means you can replicate it. with no loss of lifestyle (other than the time taken to set up the deals, which i am in no way underestimating! However now they are set up, all I do is check my bank statements!!

>For Steve this is a completely different story. He has the >money and the backing. I am thinking about your average >Mum and Dad here, who don’t know what they are getting >into to. “

Steve didn’t have the money when he started. Didn’t you read the book? Read it! You’ll never guess where they got finance when they were starting out!!! The ‘zero’ in the title of his book means none, zip, zilch. They had NO properties when they started and 130 3.5 years later. They didn’t start with any backing, other than finance.

As far as the average mum and dad, they probably spend 105 percent of what they earn. ( I read that somewhere. that’s what the average Aussie does. Scary or what?? Credit cards are a growing sector….) They probably own their own home. Negatively geared of course, because own homes always are.

You won’t see them here.

The UN-average people are the ones who learned to spend less than they earn, eliminate consumer debt, and maybe think about investing the surplus. That is SOOO not average. The average in debt to the eyeballs Aussie mum and dad take the kids on holiday if they have a bit to spare (read: room on the credit card.) That’s why only 8 percent of people that own property own an investment property. And only 6 percent of THEM own three or more. That’s 0.5 percent of property investors. Not the average mum and dad, for sure. Why can’t there be more? Because negative gearing is so prevalent.
    Because most people want to invest in their own homw first, because of many emotional (amongst other) reasons. because properties that will be cashflow positive are a bit thin on the ground. because a lot of people are way out of their comfort zone buying outside where they live. because most couldn’t be bothered to learn to understand it anyway.

A lot of my friends and family are impressed/bedazzled/confused/overwhelmed/challenged with what i’m doing with property. Most are interested enough to have me explain it. Some have borrowed my CD sets or bought the book. Fewer have read it. But a couple of friends
    who borrowed the CD set, listened to it, made their partner listen to it, rang me up lots and asked me stuff, looked for deals, analysed them with me, and made offers have now bought cashflow positive properties….they are not average people though….

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

Pinky…

It’s nearly 6:00am and I’m wide awake, so thought I’d put in my 2 bobs worth re your unfortunate, disruptive behaviour and attitude.

Attacking you personally?…probably… just an observation of your “make up”. I was referred to this Forum on the advivice of someones judgement that I respect. I don’t know Steve McKnight from a bar of soap but he is sure a lot more tolerant than me, you too for that matter.

My problem I’m told, “is that I don’t suffer fools gladly and that non performers will feel uncomfortable in my presence”. So the best defence for those in that catagory is to attack…. just about sums you up girl… cause you sure ain’t no Lady.

“Not only did you leave the Party…you were stoning your Host on the way out”.

But I do know this, from Steve’s attitude, experience and motivation with a bit of hand holding for the newbies on the block” and his mature tolerance of your emotional outburst…my gut feelings of the Man suggest thst he did not deserve your out of control behaviour and shouted comments. But that’s you ..isn’t it Pinky?

If you choose to leave, I for one won’t miss your tantrums. I was here for 5 minutes so to speak
    and you question my motives in offering Free mentoring. You are not only a very negative person but way off beam, at least in your assessment of me and others. As I don’t value your judgement your views of me are meaningless.

If I was Steve…you wouldn’t have a choice…you would be gone. Bear, was also too kind to you.
    Just like you, I speak my mind too…however you are unable to distinguish your capabilities with with your ambitions…whatever they are.

You come accross as a very unhappy loudmouth. Pinky, do you realise your loudmouth is a cover for your unhappiness?

You owe Steve, Bear and myself an apology, not that I expect it and in any case I wouldn’t put too much value on it anyway…. give you 48 hours and you will be back with your misguided views.

With 30 odd years in Real Estate, Land subdivisions and Mortgage Consulting, including with 10 years with Bain & Co in the 80’s as Broker and Trader of Futures, Option writing and resposible for all Private clients… I just thought that those new to the “game, may benefit from my experience.

You and a few others considered that I was teaching the experienced few, here, to “suck eggs” or that I have an ulterior motive. They weren’t meant for those equally experienced. But I rekon I was stating what they were thinking.

Most of my posts are to encourage all that need it…yes I also spell out the pitfalls and stated that 2003 is different to 1992 and naturally 1972 as well… so my attitude is to work smarter and encourage the newbies to find their niche and with Integrity, hard work and those that have that necessary genuine desire will Excel.

I for one make my own descesions, I just hope your true to your word and you really did mean Goodbye.

Billfromoz

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

I always enjoy your posts Bill. It makes me think and question what I am doing and what I am about. You are very correct that it is not 1992 but I would go further and say it is not 2001. Markets change and you must change with it or suffer the consequences. There are still opportunities out there as I like Steve have bought 15 positive geared properties in the last few months.

For me the bottom line is do what the market dictates. Don’t follow the crowd….follow the markets guidance.

Bill I like to read your posts as I stated earlier and I am certain it is healthy to have differeing views on the forum so each of us can be challenged. It would be good to catch up sometime….

Pinky……sorry. I have known Steve for 2 years now and I have never had any reason to question his motives much less his integrity. I think you stepped way over the mark here as you do not know the man and you definitiely do not understand his belief in wanting to help people. I agree that you should feel how you want but I would argue that there are often better ways to express yourself.

In conclusion there is nothing wrong with sharing pitfalls, there is nothing wrong with opinions but when people get personal then you have lost me. I hope you do well in what you choose to do and you rlife is full of joy.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Andrew…

Off to bed…I’m buggered.

Thought I’d speak my mind…so appreciate your comments. I half expected to have the post “edited”… but felt it was mild and factual compared to Pinky’s irrational outburst.

She was “angry” as she posted her bit… I felt I was speaking on behalf of a lot of us here on the Forum and was “neutrally geared” as I wrote it, if you know what I mean.

It’s a pity in a way…she is very intelligent.

I hope you get to read the comment above Pinky if you’re still around,cause it’s the only positive thing I have to say about you,and that’s a pity,because I’m sure you are better than that.

Bill O’Mara
    Billfromoz

Profile photo of George1George1
    @george1

Why doesn’t eveyone just cool off, leave the personality clashes aside (we are all different), put your heads down and tails up, make some money and enjoy doing it and helping those that want to be helped along the way.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Bill,

I will try and post this without it being DELETED AGAIN by the Moderators.

You said:

quote:

I for one make my own descesions, I just hope your true to your word and you really did mean Goodbye.

Is that from someone who wants to start again ??
    Pinky has lost interest in this forum, and I dont blame her, her post was LOCK when she posted HER OPINION. If people cant take the GOOD with the BAD and discuss all the options, then you are thinking with BLINKERS on!.

Bill, you are obviously not flexible and not willing to listen to peoples opinions.

Personally I dont not want anything to do with you. You keep spouting on about your history, I dont give a fly **** (there you go so the post isnt deleted!)

I have been with Pinky MY WIFE for 15 years, she has more morals and ethics than you will ever have.

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Arty,

Any post where you swear at someone is going to get deleted.

This is now a pointless thread, so I’m locking it, if Steve wants to unlock it I’m sure he will.

r

Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Good call… onwards and upwards, especially seeing that Pinky did have the resolve to apologise for the benefit of all.

It takes a special person to fess up to making a mistake, and an even srtonger person to do it in a public forum area.

Bill, Pinky et. al. …keep posting please, but let’s focus on helping people with their investing. If you admire me for my approach then take a leaf out of my book and let’s move on to more productive discussions.

Thanks in advance.

Steve McKnight

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.