All Topics / Opinionated! / Investment Books

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by RussH:

Well good book or not,there are too many deceiptful people in this world.I stand by my principles and would not buy this book.
    Honesty is always the best policy.

What if it is for free? will you read it?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

AAWWW I forgive you investorgirl, if your intentions were only to get honest feedback.
    I don’t mind reading your book and will put it on my ‘to read’ list.

But on this forum, you won’t have to worry about people holding back, I have found!!!

Anyway, Acey, you’d make a damn good private investigator![thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Leigh.
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    My intentions were totally reverse to what you think.I have no intention of selling my home myself at the moment and did not put the post on here for advertising.I am paying an agent to do this job.
    My sole intention was to get people to look at my work.I am very proud of what we have achieved with this property.It is my personal little work of art.
    Unfortunately I cant hang it in a gallery like a painting.So I chose this way to share it with some people who appreciate property.

As for the book lady maybe I could be a good christian and forgive her this time.
    However I strongly believe that Honesty is the best policy.
    Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Obviously Investor Girl wasn’t putting her whole heart into being ‘dishonest’, c’mon she used the same moniker didn’t she, and Aceyducey remembered her post in Sommersoft.. she ‘could’ve’ created a clone..

Investor Girl..give everyone here an overview of your book then..!!

In retrospect, maybe you should’ve tried the old fashioned honest posting first, then she how you fared, people here are not shy with some of thier replies, Still In School and many others have been ‘Questioned’, bouncing back makes you the personn you are.. [strum]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.