All Topics / Opinionated! / Hey Steve, what’s going on?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Do you know how disheartening it is for us Victorian’s to know that Banana Benders and Crow Eaters are coming down here to feed on our (or at least Steve’s) brains…

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

[:D][:P][:)][8D][:D]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hey AD thanks for your reply

Interesting points you make, and I don’t disagree with them at all! Having said that, I don’t know your circumstances and you don’t know mine![;)]

No harm in going for win/win situations now tho is there? Or as Steve says in his book, never pay more then you have to!

Regards Bear

quote:

Hate to tell you Bear but I flew down from Brisbane and paid Accom, etc. How bad do you want it ?

I got no specal favours back then I was just another face in the crowd. If you want to be noticed let your actions speak louder than your words…..

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of dagsthedudedagsthedude
    @dagsthedude

*GROUP HUG EVEYONE*[:P]

dags nobody
    the hippie investor

Profile photo of MMKMMK
    @mmk

Bear & AD

I would suspect (don’t know for sure but) that you are both not far from being quite similar (just this feeling I get). But anyway I asked for a discount once and received my first lesson, the one you mentioned above bear, the reply I got was along the lines of … sure we can do a discounted price for a group people just remember a deal always has to be win-win … And I thought Hmm ok next time I will keep that in mind. So I like what you are saying but just be sure it is win-win on both sides.

I just thought you could find out who else from SA is going and maybe share the cost of accomodation. I personally would have offered you a room for the night except we are going out for my birthday.

Keep working at it Bear and you will get there[:)]

CHeers

@the-diy-dog-wash

Ooopps, that was by me not by him.[:D]

Cheers

Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

I beg to differ about the balls thing i reckon The Enjo Lady has a great big set of balls….haaaaaa to achieve what you guys have in such a short time….hay how was the trip did you find anything worth buying?????I went and played the Cashflow game i was 3rd out of the rat race and won the game wooo hoo…it was funny though i did it real hard a bit like real life really we ahd to pick a occupation with the cards being face down and i was a truck driver (and thats what Luke does for a job) and i picked the worst dodads card anyone could pick up which was a 17,000 boat (we own a boat in real life so i thought that was funny)….i learnt heaps…i tried to get a loan but could not get one for 80 20 so so we need to build up the equity in our place a bit more so we are renovating at the minute…I am going to join the investor net club so i will put your name down as and you will receive a free gift i think you get a book voucher…but i dont know how to spell your last name can you please email me with that thanks [email protected] [:D]

@the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Kris

Kris washes my dogs and always gives me a hard time for not brushing them between washes. Of course I tell her I do … [;)] but I don’t[:I].

We didn’t buy any property while we were away, but our car got stolen! I’ll tell you more about that when you come over next.

As for great big balls, fair go, no telling secrets[:I].

I can’t wait to hear more about the cashflow game, are you going to organise another one. Did Luke play?

Cheers

Profile photo of bribiebribie
    Participant
    @bribie

I don’t sign on every day so after four days, it was interesting to see the replies. You’re right, I’ve never meet Steve and I don’t and wont put people up on pedestals regardless of how good they maybe. I was simply expressing an opinion which a lot of people seemed to have read and accepted save for the same few people that always come to Steve’s rescue – not that he needs it.
    I accepted Steve’s response, I’ve made my decision this time and so life moves on. People don’t know my circumstances so a couple of hundred dollars may be a big deal for me at present. Anyway enough..

bribie

@the-diy-dog-wash

Bribie

quote:

it was interesting to see the replies. You’re right, I’ve never meet Steve and I don’t and wont put people up on pedestals regardless of how good they maybe. I was simply expressing an opinion which a lot of people seemed to have read and accepted save for the same few people that always come to Steve’s rescue

It is not about pedestals or defending poor defenseless Steve, rude is rude and uncalled for. It was your opinion I certainly am not saying you shouldn’t express it, I think and I am sure if you re-read your post that you would agree it could have been worded better.

quote:

People don’t know my circumstances so a couple of hundred dollars may be a big deal for me at present.

You’re right I don’t know your circumstances but that is no right or reason for being that rude.

I apologise to you for being opinionated and harse. Don’t hold it against me[:)].

And yes I agree thats enough.

Regards

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Leigh and thanks for your reply.

I would agree with you Andrew and I would have alot in common, but we would have our differences to im sure[;)]

As Far as win/win goes I have made list of about 10 things I was offering none of which were excepted and that’s ok, but I also asked if they could in return send me a list of Wants and needs they require, to no avail[:(]

So don’t worry Leigh I agree with what you are saying but they also have to meet their needs, but if I cant come up with something meeting their needs, and they wont inform myself of their needs, then not being psychic I guess I have to move on to other plans. But I promise you this I WILL BE THERE!

BTW, I was overwhelmed by you considering the offer of your home. I believe for someone to even consider that for a complete stranger must be a very very special person and for that I thank you!

Regards Bear

Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

No luke didnt play he had a bad case of the chicken pox..haaaahaaa…..god that was hard to walk into a room full of strangers and play with strangers…but well worth it…its the best way to meet people….ohhhh thats no good about the car your 4wd or the other?? i had never seen your other car…..ummm i have replied to board game playing yes i am trying to organize it still when are you available???…Ahhhhh so now the truth comes out about the dogs were you drinking when you wrote that post??haaaaaa

@the-diy-dog-wash

Bear

Thanks for saying that, it’s really sweet and you are most welcome.

You go for it I have high expectations for you know[;)]

Kris

No I wasn’t drinking[:P] you ckeeky buggar!

Matt is away at present I will talk to him about the cashflow dates.

It was Matts Jeep that got stolen but we got it back teh next day, thank you know who!

Cheers
    Leigh K

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

HI there,

Leigh, what nightmare for Matt having the car stolen! [}:)] I’m sure Matt was glad he’s got it back though!
    BTW
    Happy Birthday to you sweets! Many happy returns [:)][:)][:)]

Cheers and long life
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.