All Topics / Opinionated! / For Martinw and other negatives

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of camvivcamviv
    Participant
    @camviv

Hi Martinw

I do not know why you are so negative

But if someone is not sure or thinking maybe I will try, they will remember your post and hesitate, afterwards they may proceed but the opportunity is lost and they loose money or they will buy without thinking and declare that the whole thing doesn’t work.

What’s more likely is that someone who wants to succeed will grab the deal while they are waiting and they will make it work.

The people who will succeed will make mistakes as well but will refer to them as the learning process “experience”. They will also loose money and be disappointed but will learn a very valuable lesson for life from it. As long as they do try to learn, study and commit to their chosen endeavour they will succeed.

I don’t know maybe you tried something and it failed and you are now looking to blame someone instead of learning what went wrong.

Perhaps you could tell us why you are so negative nobody here knows you, we are not going to point a finger and say something bad, There are people here with a lot of experience who are giving up their free time to help us, all you have to do is tell your story so they can guide you where the error is/was after all I am sure that that is the reason this forum was created.

Cam.

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

Well said.

Some constructive criticism is ok, but all this negativity is useless and bringing everyone down.
    Its not constructive, and its getting personal.

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Thank you Camviv,

I appreciate your post.
    As Crashy said, it is getting too personal.

We are all here to learn from each other, and to try and assist others.

This type of negative stuff does nobody any good.

Thanks,[:)]

Del

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.