All Topics / Hotch Potch / Itrona Tas on ACA

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

I’m not a business person so this may be out of place
    did anyone see ACA 2/10/ on Itrona Tas Could someone explain why you would want to sub divide a whole town at christmas time.It’s a shame that 21 families have the worry of were to live all at once
    I must admit I don’t know the town but from what I saw there was enough room to work around the houses how long does it take to build 90 houses
    aaron

pass it forward

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Itrona? Never heard of it. Where is it exactly?

Profile photo of mauriciomauricio
    Participant
    @mauricio

electrona is a Southern Town close to Kingston in hobart

more info here

[http://www.themercury.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,7386402%255E3462,00.html]

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Thanks for that – didn’t recognise the name. Much clearer now.

Profile photo of luckyoneluckyone
    @luckyone

Personally, I don’t know why these people are complaining. Fine they may have a tough time moving home, but that’s one of the things you face when you rent a home rather than buy one.

I know it sounds harsh, but I say tough luck to them! Personally, I wouldn’t evict people right before Christmas, but maybe this investor just couldn’t wait for some reason of his/her own.

Luckyone

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

I would say the owner is very clever – he has probably got 100% sales to existing tenants, if he does the right thing.[^] He can wrap them all, for an immediate return!

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

sorry about the spelling
    there was no mention of them buying the houses but that would not make good tv wrapping would be good unless he thinks those same tenents would still treat it as the bronks(their words)maybe he needs this site if he is not already listening
    aaron

pass it forward

Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

The location looked great, water on one side, beautiful mountains on the other. I think they did say that the developer has agreed to them staying till after Christmas. Had given them 3 months notice. Anna

Profile photo of TassTass
    Participant
    @tass

yes looked like a great place .
    Maybe the tenants might end up renting one of the new properties in the future, if they are all bought by invetors [:D]
    I do agree that when your rent there is always the chance that you will have to move in the future, just a fact of renting .
    And yes the developer is now letting them saty unitl after the festive season….

bye Tass

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Itrona Tas on ACA’ is closed to new replies.