All Topics / Hotch Potch / A new investor keen to go..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of TuttsyTuttsy
    @tuttsy

Hi, the name is Tanya. I have sold my house, have around $250,000 to get started with, failed in my bid to be part of Steves program so I figured I would pick the forums brains instead. (Am also I single mum,so finance tends to be a little tricky so I built up my equity buying a renovating a few homes) Now I just want to be landlord…no more painting and plastering.
    I am based in Brisbane and am keen to purchase my first property within driving distance…any ideas guys…I have been searching the net but have failed to come up with any properties that fit the 11 second solution.

Profile photo of jezjez
    @jez

As many people have said, I think you have to really get out there on the streets to find the best deals. I’ve yet to get started with this myself, have really got to find a time when the family car is available and get out to the country.

Good luck,

Jeremy Lunn
    Melbourne

Profile photo of kaydeekaydee
    @kaydee

Hi Tanya, I am also based in Brisbane and about to get started. If you would like to chat about possibilities drop me an email on [email protected] This is probably not the best place to chat about these things.

Good Luck trying to find good quality properties in Brisvegas at the moment that fit the 11 sec rule they are very sparse.

Kym

Profile photo of BlackHoleBlackHole
    Participant
    @blackhole

Yeah, me again [:)]. Check out Rockhampton. How far is that from Brisbane?

Profile photo of TuttsyTuttsy
    @tuttsy

Got Rocky on the list. 7 hours drive from Bris (roughly) hope to drive up in the next month and have a good look around. Any local info would be appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A new investor keen to go..’ is closed to new replies.