All Topics / Forum Frolic / ECCLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hun…Im interested in the miniature horses you have for sale :)

Price and all that and where are u coz I be in Vic

(and ignore whatever arty says!! )

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Pinky

Now Eccles used to be in a show called The Goon Show. It was a radio show and featured the voices of Peter Sellers, Spike Milligan and Harry Secombe. I think Spike is about the only one left alive.
    Other people in the show were Grippipe Thyne, Neddy Seagoon, Min and a few others I can’t remember because it has been quite a long time since I last listened to them.

Now mini horses had nothing to do with Eccles I am afraid Pinky.

Regards

Profile photo of EcclesEccles
    @eccles

Very good muppet, that is where I got the name from, I am not that old tho believe me.[:D]

Pinky I am in Qld I have 2 lovely mares for sale that provide me with lovely foals that have done well in the show ring.[:)]

I have just lost enthusiasm for them (3 girls can do that to you. And the decsiopn to sell is hard. I think Qld is a little out of the way for you though! But if you are still interested let me know.

Bronwen

If the good die young then I will live forever

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Qld? I am in Melb. [:(]

I know decisions like that can be hard [B)] A few years back we had a red heeler that we had to find a good home for. I cried for a week…

Profile photo of investorxdrawdinairinvestorxdrawdinair
    @investorxdrawdinair

Pinky, Do you and Arty live on a farm? Or are you like that guy in America who had a tiger and a crocodile living with him in his apartment? You must do well with your property investments just to be able to afford to buy and feed all your pets …. not to mention pay for all the tattoos. [;)] Or is that why you buy properties … to house all the animals?

By the way muppet, I’m pretty sure Spike has joined his fellow Goons now too

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Poor Spike Loved his Bad Jelly the Witch.

Actually Arty, how many houses do you and Pinky have shares in?

Regards

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

alas….no….we dont live on a farm. We did buy one a few months ago..but the people selling it decided to reconcile their marriage…so we lost out. Its been a bad year LOL

WE are currently looking for a farm…having not owned anything for 4 months or so..we are missing our mortgage. (decided to invest for a bit…reap the interest instead of paying it LOL)

Our place is big….plenty of room at the moment for our animals…as for the food bills? DONT ASK!! I swear…..one of us is gonna have to have an affair with a pet food rep hahahahahaha

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

..it would be cheaper not to feed the kids LOL !! [:D]

Or feed the mice to the cat, and the cat to the dogs… [;)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.