Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of ozzpomozzpom
    @ozzpom

Hi myself and my wife are keen to start investing in property but we have taken 12 mths of work to travell around ozz is there a way we can obtain finance while we are doing this.We have 2 investment Propertys and money in the bank.But we feel that not working at the moment may restrict us any comments please would be appreciated our ages are 51 and 50 .We are currently in Darwin[8D]

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day ozzpom

Try an application for an “asset lend” type loan, they are only really interested in your security. Obviously they will take into account, perhaps, 75% of the rental income on your IP.

Liberty finance…easy-loan.com….bluestone..

Let me know how you go.

Billfromoz

Profile photo of xtrla8xtrla8
    @xtrla8

You can also try RAMS they have a lo doc loan that doesn’t require any income declaration if the LVR is <65%. This may suit your situation, the other good thing about the RAMS produst is that they recently charged the terms and conditions so that provided you don’t miss any payments for 24months the rate reverts back to standard variable.

I’ve got good news and bad news. 1st the good news “Your Success is in your hands!” Now the bad news “Your Sucess is in your hands!”

Profile photo of picja1picja1
    @picja1

There are a few better products than rams, that have lower interest rates and lower break fees.

Contact a good broker.

There are a few on this site.

Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

Hi ozzpom,
    If you are coming to WA contact me and I will be happy to help. [:D]
    Tracey

[email protected]

Profile photo of SamwiseSamwise
    @samwise

Hi
    Husband and wife are new to this site – We need a good broker. We have one currently who insisted on using our Sydney house as security for the IPs. Our house is now mortgaged to the hilt but we want to buy more IPs (currently have 4). Hard to find finance of 80%for country properties.
    Can anyone help?

Achievers [:)]

quote:

There are a few better products than rams, that have lower interest rates and lower break fees.

Contact a good broker.

There are a few on this site.

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Hi,

Where are you located? As a broker in Brisbane I’d be happy to help – there are others on the site from Sydney – TerryW for starters, and some very good Home Loan Connexion people.

Good luck and keep looking – I’ve managed to secure 90% LVR for a few clients on regional properties in the last few weeks, it’s possible but often a bit of a black art to get through. [8]

[:)]
    Mel
    [email protected]

Profile photo of SamwiseSamwise
    @samwise

Thamks, Mel – We’re in Sydney and will look further through this web site.
    Trish & Mike [:)]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘finance’ is closed to new replies.