All Topics / Heads Up! / Today Tonight Last Night – 1/10/2003

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Did anyone see the guy, (forgot his name) who was offering to make “Millionaires” from 1 person in each state.

He took a lie detector test and failed..LOL [:D]

Some of the questions, you would expect a lie though… “Have you lied about the value of a property ?”… Doesnt everyone LOL ![:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I saw I think it was his third appearance on TT in last couple of weeks. I went to his seminar also last month. It was packed. [:)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Presumably we are talking about Henry Kaye here?

I noticed that he is featured in a front page story about the ACCC and ASIC doing investigations.

You know, a lot can (and has) been said about Henry Kaye. But I think it is a very long shot to suggest that he is responsible for the property bubble (as put forward in The Age).

Remember that all Kaye is doing is selling his system for investing. I don’t know whether it works or not – that is a question for the individual investor to consider.

From personal experience though, I think that he hard sold the notion of positive gearing when in fact the properties were badly negatively geared. Still, five minutes of financial due diligence would have brought that glaring problem to the surface.

Interesting quote from H. Kaye though:

quote:

I believe in karma. Everything that happens to me in a negative way I believe is deserved.”

Let’s see what happens and how much of it is deserved… one thing is for certain… a trial by media is anything but fair or appropriate.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I am agree with Steve..

Remember that all Kaye is doing is selling his system for investing. I don’t know whether it works or not – that is a question for the individual investor to consider.

May be he charging too much money for course etc but if people do their course and don’t take any action then how they are going to make money. This can apply to any seminar just by going to seminar and paying money can’t make any one property master and these reporter etc never been to his seminar and don’t know anything about PI. I won’t suggest any one to do his course or not but he made couple of points in his 3 hours seminar were not bad (even though I was knowing these but he is in position of selling those ideas to public)

[:)]

Profile photo of Chris-SydChris-Syd
    Participant
    @chris-syd

Yes it was Henry Kaye on TT.

It’s all about his scheme to turn some ordinary Australians in to property millionaires with
    NO money down
    NO equity
    NO debt and a
    Price Protection GUARANTEE

The ACCC have started legal proceedings against him. Refer http://203.6.251.7/accc.internet/digest/view_media.cfm?RecordID=1129

Chris

All post are IMHO.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.