All Topics / Opinionated! / Reno kings seminar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of jarvisjarvis
    @jarvis

Just wondering if anyone has gone for the renos kings(Paul and Geoff)seminar? Is it worth it? If so, anyone intrested to go for the next one in brissy during Nov?

Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

G’day Jarvis,

Ive got the same question. I too am interested in attending, but not sure if its suitable for me (as Im a handyman idiot!)

I’d been keen to hear from anyone whom has attended. [email protected]

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Guys – try a search function, as I seem to recall a similar thread a few weeks ago. Haven’t been myself but I think feedback was fairly good, but don’t quote me[:D]

Profile photo of jarvisjarvis
    @jarvis

I am pretty sure i will be going for the upcoming one in Nov. And I am looking for people who r intrested to go with. And by going as a group we could save $300 each.

Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

Hi all,
    Yes, go, it’s truely worthwhile. There is a range of topics for everyone, a huge manual that is yours to keep and overall a very rewarding seminar.

Cheers big Ears!!! now moved from Gold Coast to renovate,sell!hold!! houses in N.Z.

Susie.

@jarvis

Thanks susie, Hope to get more feedback from the rest.

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Jarvis,

Where do they run the seminars and how much they charge per head? Is there any practical work? I just love renovation.

Regards

Huey

@jarvis

HI Huey,

They run their seminars in brisbane. And the price is $1500 for single and $1200 for 3 or more people. I am not sure about practical work. There is a link in this web site to visit. http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.